Hanging - Wicomico Shores

Christypooh

Anymore about this?! My bf just called.. he lives almost less than a mile from the beach. His sister apparently went down there this morning when the cops were there... still saw the body hanging in the tree. Apparently he stood on his cooler to do it. :[ She had talked to the guy that found him.

Some crazyy sh*t.:frown:

Wonder what they're gonna do in the neighborhood.. you think theyre gonna close the beach down for a while.. or maybe even for good??! YIKES!!

BuckinRut

Anymore about this?! My bf just called.. he lives almost less than a mile from the beach. His sister apparently went down there this morning when the cops were there... still saw the body hanging in the tree. Apparently he stood on his cooler to do it. :[ She had talked to the guy that found him.

Some crazyy sh*t.:frown:

Wonder what they're gonna do in the neighborhood.. you think theyre gonna close the beach down for a while.. or maybe even for good??! YIKES!!

You don't happen to know what kind of car he had left there? Was he young or older. I need details to make sure it was not my younger brothers friend from childhood.

MMDad

Lem Putt
Wirelessly posted (Change we can believe in!: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.7) 320x240; VZW; Motorola-Q9c; Windows Mobile 6.0 Standard)

kwillia said:
Anymore about this?!
Seems you know quite a bit!

Why would the shut down the beach for good once they've cleared the dead dude...:confused:

Haunted beach. Too dangerous. Don't you watch movies?

SoMDGirl42

as messed up as this is, I thought this thread was started at 10:30 pm. Then I read this post and thought, WTF????? What'd the cops do all night, sit around and finish drinking the 10oz budlights from the cooler? Then I realized it was started at 10:30 this morning. :ohwell:

Prayers for the family left behind :flowers: