Happy Birthday Justice

TWLs wife

Re: Congrats!

Originally posted by Erin
He's precious. One good thing about babies from a c-section is that they have nice round heads. Hope nobody makes fun of my cone-head kid (future child - that hopefully won't be c-section).

No cone head at all.:biggrin:

TWLs wife

Originally posted by tys_mommy
Cute kid, but I thought Tigg said the babies in her family rarely cried:confused:

True, He bearly crys now. Only for being hungy & needed his daper changed.:biggrin:
Bad time for he picture. :frown:
He was hungy.:bawl:

TWLs wife

Originally posted by kwillia
Congratulations, Tigg and TWL... but don't they owe you a 2nd baby... I thought you were having 10-11 pounds worth of baby...:confused:

It was the Plasenta. It weighted about 5 to 6 pounds. What my doctor said.:blushing:

Pete

Repete
Originally posted by jazz lady
Allll....Uncle Petey's having a bad day... :poorbaby:
Oh no, 5lb placenta's, callused nipples, breast pumps, no biggie. Since it's all coming out why hold back, Tigger tell us have you had a good BM since the birth? :duh:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Originally posted by Pete
Oh no, 5lb placenta's, callused nipples, breast pumps, no biggie. Since it's all coming out why hold back, Tigger tell us have you had a good BM since the birth?

THAT'S the spirit! :cheers:

Christy

b*tch rocket
Originally posted by Pete
Oh no, 5lb placenta's, callused nipples, breast pumps, no biggie. Since it's all coming out why hold back, Tigger tell us have you had a good BM since the birth? :duh:

Figured I'd bump it, just in case Tigg might've missed it. :neener:

Do answer the question Tigg, enquiring minds wanna know. :shocking:

K

Kizzy

I’m glad I'm reading this thread AFTER I already cleaned up 8 murdered pumpkins from my driveway and sidewalk.