Happy Friday, All!

TAURUS (April 20-May 20). A mentor has great help to offer, but it comes with frank criticism. Don't let it shake your confidence -- it's only one person's opinion. Gracious social circles open to you tonight.

:dance:

ARIES (March 21-April 19). Now that things have changed, you're faced with the challenge of setting a new and worthy goal. You are starting to warm to the idea that your future is hidden. Around every corner is a surprise.

GEMINI (May 21-June 21). People continue to compliment you by laughing at your witty repartee or trying (and often failing, but still, it's flattering that they try) to keep up with your banter. You may not think you're remarkable but you are.

CANCER (June 22-July 22). You get into the flow of an activity, and that's when the magic happens all around you. Of course, it may take all day just to get to that free and fluid state of being. The key is to make yourself comfortable so you can really relax.

LEO (July 23-Aug. 22). Potential power and energy are waiting to be released -- no wonder you feel pressured! Make use of your natural abilities. They take those unsettled feelings right out of your life.

VIRGO (Aug. 23-Sept. 22). You needn't go very far to explore new methods of saving, investing or managing business -- just ask friends what they do. A tough choice is before you this afternoon. Make it quickly.

LIBRA (Sept. 23-Oct. 23). Your skills are much in demand, and everyone seems to call for you at once. When you're proud of what you do, others reflect it. A relative provides help that will get you ahead in business.

SCORPIO (Oct. 24-Nov. 21). You get the chance you've been waiting for! Important people review your work. One who asks too many questions is not to be trusted. Intuition is hot, so don't ignore yours. Host company or do some cooking tonight.

SAGITTARIUS (Nov. 22-Dec. 21). Eventually you may get your way, but compromise is called for today. It's not enough to meet over the phone or send e-mails. Make an effort to show up in person, or you'll miss out on something stellar.

CAPRICORN (Dec. 22-Jan. 19). It pays to go out of your way for someone who would do the same for you. Tune up your listening skills, and you'll learn all you need to know! Preserve afternoon energy in anticipation of a wild night.

AQUARIUS (Jan. 20-Feb. 18). What comes so naturally to you is actually a gift that others would love to possess. So when someone values your talent, take notice. It's an ability you could be putting to even greater use.

PISCES (Feb. 19-March 20). When you say "up," a loved one takes that as a cue to say "down." It feels like you're pulling on either side of a wishbone. Change your approach. There's a way for both of you to be winners.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
CAPRICORN (Dec. 22-Jan. 19). It pays to go out of your way for someone who would do the same for you. Tune up your listening skills, and you'll learn all you need to know! Preserve afternoon energy in anticipation of a wild night.
I like! :getdown:

CMC122

Go Braves!
kwillia said:
AQUARIUS (Jan. 20-Feb. 18). What comes so naturally to you is actually a gift that others would love to possess. So when someone values your talent, take notice. It's an ability you could be putting to even greater use.
I wonder which talent they are talking about:whistle:

Pegster710

The Pegster
Railroad said:
Have a great day, folks - it's raining (YAY!!!). :banana: The growing things need this SOOO much.

I have to run Mrs. RR up to Johns-Hopkins in Baltimore this morning for her next pre-op examination. I hope this will be it and that we can start the process very soon. She needs to have her mobility back so badly! Please say a prayer for us, if you think of it. TIA.

RR, you and Mrs. RR will be in my thoughts and prayers. Things will get better... :angel:

:howdy: Hope everyone has a GREAT day!!

KCM

Right Where I Belong
GEMINI (May 21-June 21). People continue to compliment you by laughing at your witty repartee or trying (and often failing, but still, it's flattering that they try) to keep up with your banter. You may not think you're remarkable but you are.

:diva: