Votes: 58 77.3%
  • Bah Humbug, scrooge the holidays!!! :drama:

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Doesn't matter since people will :cds: no matter what

Votes: 11 14.7%

• Total voters

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
I think everyone knows my vote from the war of a thread I seem to have created.

So, how does it feel to be the famous creator of the war thread (I can't believe it's STILL going on with those two!)?

I'm just messing with you -- I think the whole thing is hysterical!

Love your avatar -- my all-time favorite movie!! I've seen it so many times I could probably recite the lines by heart. Can't wait for the 24-hour marathon startin at 8 PM on Christmas eve. We eat crabcakes for dinner, go drive around & see the Christmas (not holiday) lights, and then come home & watch this movie.

Merry Christmas! :howdy:

get4real

U-WISHHH
So, how does it feel to be the famous creator of the war thread (I can't believe it's STILL going on with those two!)?

I'm just messing with you -- I think the whole thing is hysterical!

Love your avatar -- my all-time favorite movie!! I've seen it so many times I could probably recite the lines by heart. Can't wait for the 24-hour marathon startin at 8 PM on Christmas eve. We eat crabcakes for dinner, go drive around & see the Christmas (not holiday) lights, and then come home & watch this movie.

Merry Christmas! :howdy:

I guess for my first thread I didn't do too bad. I know I could recite the whole movie. I've watched every christmas eve since I was knee high to a grass hopper. We would go over my grandparents house on christmas eve then come home and drink eggnog and watch that movie until we fell asleep. It's not christmas without that movie.

sunmoonstars

I thought you could celebrate both if you wanted to. I didn't think there was any kind of conflict. Although I think Kwanzaa is stupid, I don't see why someone can't celebrate Christmas and Kwanzaa.
As far as decorations go:
'Wanzaa=candles
Christmas=tree

Who wants candles when you could have a wonderful tree?

Christmas isn't about the tree (it's about Jesus), but I'd rather have that then trying to burn my house down with some red, black and green candles...I don't know just a thought..

get4real

U-WISHHH
As far as decorations go:
'Wanzaa=candles
Christmas=tree

Who wants candles when you could have a wonderful tree?

Christmas isn't about the tree (it's about Jesus), but I'd rather have that then trying to burn my house down with some red, black and green candles...I don't know just a thought..

You know what really chapped my a$$ last year? My son was in first grade and he had to learn about Kwanzaa and color little pictures etc.. But on friday he is not having a "Christmas Party" but a "winter celebration". That's dumb.