Happy Hump Day

Pegster710

The Pegster
Good morning everyone! Hope all is well! Remember to think about Appy today - and hope for no orange or black and white striped outfits! :peace:

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
Hello Fine Forumites! And the rest of you too! :peace:

My head is a little foggier than normal - think I am trying to fight off a bug :duel: Have the stuffy head/have to blow my nose kind of thing going on... I am thinking I am going to have to refer to the booger thread in the event things start to dry up or leftovers remain at the entrance to the tunnel in case someone is trying to give me a hint! :lmao:

virgovictoria said:
Hello Fine Forumites! And the rest of you too! :peace:

My head is a little foggier than normal - think I am trying to fight off a bug :duel: Have the stuffy head/have to blow my nose kind of thing going on... I am thinking I am going to have to refer to the booger thread in the event things start to dry up or leftovers remain at the entrance to the tunnel in case someone is trying to give me a hint! :lmao:

:washyourhands:

Magnum

Should be Huntin
Jameo said:
A stalking trip to Leesburg is outta the question for tomorrow :ohwell:
Oh I see how it is, Guess I'm not worth the trip to you huh???? If you only knew what you were missing out on. :yum:

F

fishn guy

I dont think I will live up there... I will probably commute in...
I dont think goin back to city night life would be very good for me.....

Jameo

What?!
Magnum said:
Oh I see how it is, Guess I'm not worth the trip to you huh???? If you only knew what you were missing out on. :yum:

Well if someone would just stop playing little games and just give me directions...:tap:

Magnum

Should be Huntin
Jameo said:
Well if someone would just stop playing little games and just give me directions...:tap:
Ahh see the chase is only half the fun. Anticipation seems to be eating away at you maybe thats some insite as to what would happen... :lmao: I'll be at Loudoun Hospital tomorrow, No fun I tell you

Jameo

What?!
Magnum said:
Ahh see the chase is only half the fun. Anticipation seems to be eating away at you maybe thats some insite as to what would happen... :lmao: I'll be at Loudoun Hospital tomorrow, No fun I tell you

Can we play doctor if I come up there? :dance:

Whatcha going to the hospital for anyways?