Happy, I want my money back!

changeling

Still no spots!

happyappygirl said:
OMG THAT is an adorable little face!! She has her daddy's sweet expression and his legs too, :lol:

http://www.briesrottweilers.com/Appys/leroy-kids.htm

Check her out now. Still no spots, and yes that is her mother behind her. Six months this week and almost 14 hands any guesses on how big she will be. Mommy is begging us to wean her. :lmao: BTW that grey tail is hers, not her mothers. Any guesses on color?

Attachments

• Aiden 003.jpg
    Aiden 003.jpg
    222.9 KB · Views: 144
  • Aiden 001.jpg
    Aiden 001.jpg
    214.4 KB · Views: 112
  • Aiden 002.jpg
    Aiden 002.jpg
    213.2 KB · Views: 113
  • Aiden 007.jpg
    Aiden 007.jpg
    208.4 KB · Views: 114
Last edited:

MoochCat

Mooch Cat
changeling said:
Check her out now. Still no spots, and yes that is her mother behind her. Six months this week and almost 14 hands any guesses on how big she will be. Mommy is begging us to wean her. :lmao: BTW that grey tail is hers, not her mothers. Any guesses on color?
She is beauiful and so is her mom. Thank you!

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
WOW i've never seen a light tail on a black bay horse! I can't believe how BIG she is! Is she bigger than Chase??

MorganLover

wow she has really changed. I love her color. Her winter coat sure is dark. What a sweet face. OHHHH all these babies making me want a baby from my girl :jameo: wahhhh lol.

R

riderup

changeling said:
Just kidding. Look what arrived last night just about midnight. But where are the spots. I was sure we would have spots.

It was a scary 10 hours, but after a vet check and a flushing this morning mommy and daughter are doing fine. Her name is Aidon.
Congratulations! :howdy: