Happy Petezaa 2006

J

julz20684

Completed task

I completed my task by giving a "nice tats" to the very heavily tattooed dude at Taco Bell earlier.

Happy Petezaa!

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
julz20684 said:
I completed my task by giving a "nice tats" to the very heavily tattooed dude at Taco Bell earlier.

Happy Petezaa!

Was he hot? Did you get a number? :popcorn: I love a man with tattoos! :drool:

CMC122

Go Braves!
Petezza Flashback

Was it last year that Kaine told a random person on the elevator "Happy Petezza" and they looked at her all crazy and asked if she was one of "those" people:roflmao:

Agee

CMC122 said:
Was it last year that Kaine told a random person on the elevator "Happy Petezza" and they looked at her all crazy and asked if she was one of "those" people:roflmao:

I believe the descriptive word was "freaks"...

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
That was fun...

CMC122 said:

OK, I just tried this...I was in the elevator, there were 2 other people on there with me. We acknowledged one another; when it got to my floor, I turned myself toward the other two, put my hands together and bowed before them and said "Happy Petezaa". They replied "You too".

I could hardly get around the corner fast enough before busting out laughing... :killingme

CMC122

Go Braves!
nachomama said:
OK, I just tried this...I was in the elevator, there were 2 other people on there with me. We acknowledged one another; when it got to my floor, I turned myself toward the other two, put my hands together and bowed before them and said "Happy Petezaa". They replied "You too".

I could hardly get around the corner fast enough before busting out laughing... :killingme
Holy shiat:roflmao:

Pete

Repete
nachomama said:

Mocking Petezaa :nono:

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
Pete said:
Mocking Petezaa :nono:

Um...err...I was "multi-threading"...Putting the application of two threads together to see what reaction was achieved..."Happy Petezaa" meets "Pavlovian Conditioning"...

MJ

Material Girl
PREMO Member
Pete said:
A real stranger, in real life.

This means you cannot PM someone who registered in 2002 and posted once and say thay have a nice avitar. :nono:

Rats. I thought I was done when I told K_Jo "nice rack" this morning. :ohwell:

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
This Petezza thing ROCKS!!

I complimented a girl and got a number, I kid you not!!!

I said "Nice bum, where ya from?" she laughed and replied "Philly, wish I could stay and discuss your insite but I have to get back to work" then handed me her card, smiled, and said to call her sometime!

Luggy's got game! :lmao: