Happy Thanksgiving from the SMYFFL!

SMYFFL

The SMYFFL would like to wish everyone a very Happy and Safe Thanksgiving! As we are thankful for all the wonderful things in our lives, lets not forget those that are less fortunate and all the military family members away from their loved ones. :patriot:

Walt_Kowalski

The SMYFFL would like to wish everyone a very Happy and Safe Thanksgiving! As we are thankful for all the wonderful things in our lives, lets not forget those that are less fortunate and all the military family members away from their loved ones. :patriot:

smyfl has no afiliation with pigskin

Last edited:

sockgirl77

I, for one, am so thankful that we participated in SMYFFL this season. It rocked and did not have the drama that the tackle leagues had in here. Can't wait until the spring. My boy's team won the Super Bowl. The only Redskins team that can get that far. :lol:

Zguy28

I, for one, am so thankful that we participated in SMYFFL this season. It rocked and did not have the drama that the tackle leagues had in here. Can't wait until the spring. My boy's team won the Super Bowl. The only Redskins team that can get that far. :lol:
I thought you ended up playing for the Pax River Raiders Flag Football program?

SMYFFL

Although the Pax Raiders do offer an NFL flag football program, they are two totally separate organizations. We look forward to seeing you and your family back in the spring! Hope your son had a fun and positive experience with our league. :howdy: