Happy Tuesday!

Vince

Just thought I'd start it off this morning since I've been up since 2 am. Should have started it then. Busy drinking coffee and watching the tube. :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: Lots of coffee.

S

starr

Morning. I think I have a sinus infection :ohwell:. My head feels like it is about to explode.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Good morning all :howdy:
Got my vacume cleaner fixed :high5: a couple of those wire Christmas ornament hangers and some pine needles conspired to form a plug in the intake line.
Time for caffine :coffee:

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
aps45819 said:
Good morning all :howdy:
Got my vacume cleaner fixed :high5: a couple of those wire Christmas ornament hangers and some pine needles conspired to form a plug in the intake line.
Time for caffine :coffee:
Proof that life CAN suck if you want it to! :lmao:

Good morning, everyone! Happy Tuesday to all of you. :yawn: :yawn: :coffee: :coffee:

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
Hello!

I'm happy to report, no "Magic Carpet Ride" today. There goes my need for theraputic intervention aps...

:ohwell:

Lenny

Lovin' being Texican
Vince said:
Just thought I'd start it off this morning since I've been up since 2 am. Should have started it then. Busy drinking coffee and watching the tube. :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: Lots of coffee.

...and bathroom breaks. 'Morning.