Happyappy

HorseLady

Painted Spirit
I'm going today also! Yeah - We were not sure we'd have a vehicle to bring them down in - ours is in the shop and number one son's was in West Va, he had taken some horses to be trained there and had to pick them up yesterday.
Should be a great day for a ride - wear your long ones if you have them!!!

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
HorseLady said:
I'm going today also! Yeah - We were not sure we'd have a vehicle to bring them down in - ours is in the shop and number one son's was in West Va, he had taken some horses to be trained there and had to pick them up yesterday.
Should be a great day for a ride - wear your long ones if you have them!!!

I have worn long johns on the last two rides...lol..I have a nice long black riding duster now I will look like the man from snowey river. :lmao:

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
Pasofever said:
I have worn long johns on the last two rides...lol..I have a nice long black riding duster now I will look like the man from snowey river. :lmao:

sweetheart you could never look like a MAN!!!

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
maha greenwell ride

:popcorn: So how was it? I just got home from my day at kids school carnival and found all of the 7 horses that went from here tucked back into their places. So it looks like they all had a safe trip home...but no one here to ask how the ride went. I hate missing a ride, mostly when there is good eats afterwards. :jameo:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
persimmoncf said:
sweetheart you could never look like a MAN!!!

Awwwwww thats sweet but I did see...

11506455.jpg

11506444.jpg

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
persimmoncf said:
:popcorn: So how was it? I just got home from my day at kids school carnival and found all of the 7 horses that went from here tucked back into their places. So it looks like they all had a safe trip home...but no one here to ask how the ride went. I hate missing a ride, mostly when there is good eats afterwards. :jameo:

By the time we got back (we did accross the road too) all the food was gone :frown: I brought home 5 lbs of amish salad and a veggie tray.. :jameo:

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
Pasofever said:
By the time we got back (we did accross the road too) all the food was gone :frown: I brought home 5 lbs of amish salad and a veggie tray.. :jameo:
fiqured you would be back first and have the pickins of all the fresh foods.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
persimmoncf said:
fiqured you would be back first and have the pickins of all the fresh foods.

Ride was too short...so we went accross the street etc...made it longer..If I would have known the food would be gone..Happyappy ate first then rode.. :smack:

HorseLady

Painted Spirit
Pasofever said:
Ride was too short...so we went accross the street etc...made it longer..If I would have known the food would be gone..Happyappy ate first then rode.. :smack:

Yup, we did the short ride and made it back to the food! What a nice spread - this is always such a nice social for MAHA's trail rides. Ellen planned a short ride to give everyone a chance to eat before dark. Darn daylight savings! Just leave it alone!

mingiz

Horse Poor
Sounds like everyone had a nice weekend ride. :howdy: Just got back from Charlottesville, Va from a 3 day ride. First time there. Fantastic!!! :high5: The people that put it on went all out. Friday night was fried chicken , beef veg soup and fixin's, Sat, breakfast great usual stuff, The short ride was about 4 hrs and long was 5. I did the long. About 1hr into the trail they had a stop for drinks & snack. Then at the 2hr mark it was lunch on the trail hamburger & dogs, beef veggie soup, drinks and snacks.The dinner Sat. night was a full Thanksgiving dinner. then DJ. Breakfast Sun Morn Lunch if you stayed. Trails were good. Other than being frickin cold it was a great weekend. They will have another in April and the guy said he was going to either roast a pig or do 2 sides of beef. If anyone likes to go and ride away this is a ride to go on. 150 for 2 people cover the weekend. The also provided porta potties and a water tank. Great parking area looking at a nice pond. Oh and for you gaited people this is your kinda riding. :dude: Alot of wide trails to get a good gait on and still had equal woods. Appy's kinda place..... :lmao: