Happyappy

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Pasofever said:
:rolleyes: at least you got to eat. :ohwell: I have missed you alot lately..
:yum: Rottncop's sittin in the family room in front of the woodstove with his feet all propped up saying....MAN thems was good eatins make sure you tell Appyday. :lol:

We were late cause i let a lady drive 2 1/2 hours down here, to try my stud out, and i just sent her an email telling her we can't sell him. I didn't realize just how hard it would be until someone else actually go on him intent on possibly purchasing him. :frown: i feel like a turd. Maybe she'll come back and ride Blitz. She'll like him just as much, but LeRoy is big, for Rottncop. He's laying the guilt trip on me anyways for even letting someone come see him. :bawl:

HorseLady

Painted Spirit
Can you post the contact info? Sounds like a blast! We did a ride in West Va that sounds similar in organization although much more mountain than flat. They are doing it again Memorial Day and limiting it to 125 riders so you'll want to reserve early. From here it was a good 5hr drive but well worth it. They've got a website www.wvtrailride.com with the info.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
happyappygirl said:
:yum: Rottncop's sittin in the family room in front of the woodstove with his feet all propped up saying....MAN thems was good eatins make sure you tell Appyday. :lol:
:

What was there to eat? I had a burger and a few spoon fulls of cold beans..nothing else was there I tell ya. I brought our stuff home and then ate.. :lmao: I was glad I went..

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Pasofever said:
What was there to eat? I had a burger and a few spoon fulls of cold beans..nothing else was there I tell ya. I brought our stuff home and then ate.. :lmao: I was glad I went..
corn puddin', that fancy 3 bean chili, bbq beans, hot dogs, hamburgers, roasted turkey, some pasta salads, 2 cool lettuce salads, LOTS of desserts :yum:

mingiz

Horse Poor
Pasofever said:
:rolleyes: at least you got to eat. :ohwell: I have missed you alot lately..

:huggy: AWWWW :huggy: Always carry munchies with ya... :popcorn: Hey we need to get together on a meet somewhere spot and follow each other up to Maxwell Sat. Depending on which way you wanna go. Just have to give me time to leave earlier. Been unpacking and cleaning trailer out from the weekend so it's ready for the next trip. I will give ya a call later this week. :howdy:

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
HorseLady said:
Can you post the contact info? Sounds like a blast! We did a ride in West Va that sounds similar in organization although much more mountain than flat. They are doing it again Memorial Day and limiting it to 125 riders so you'll want to reserve early. From here it was a good 5hr drive but well worth it. They've got a website www.wvtrailride.com with the info.
I went onto the website you have listed. My brother and his family live in Monterey, VA which is just east of where you went. That is a beautiful place.

mingiz

Horse Poor
HorseLady said:

I lost the paper that I got for this past ride. :buttkick: They will be sending me info for the next one in April. I will post it. In the mean while I will try and get the email address. :howdy: