Harbaugh, Michigan and a one word response...

GregV814

Michigans football coach Harbaugh is suspended for the rest of the year. Apparently he was doing some shady recruiting and some other stuff. Frankly, I dont care.
BUT the response when asked about his suspension by his players was a one word response, "Bet".... Now its a new tee shirt logo and mantra...

I have NO idea what it means. Can some 'splain it?

Grumpy

Michigans football coach Harbaugh is suspended for the rest of the year. Apparently he was doing some shady recruiting and some other stuff. Frankly, I dont care.
BUT the response when asked about his suspension by his players was a one word response, "Bet".... Now its a new tee shirt logo and mantra...

I can't believe you have no idea; you, of all people, should know immediately what it means.

Kinnakeet

Black Entertainment Television

GregV814

I can't believe you have no idea; you, of all people, should know immediately what it means.
after an exhausting search, across geo-political Gen XYZ Tick Tock "X" sites, I've learned it gobbledy goop terminology for "in accord or aggreemmeenntt"...or something. YW!