Harbor Freight in Waldorf?

General Lee

I have a tig welder and autodark helmet I bought at HF in 1998. Probably use them once every few months since then. Still work perfectly.
That would be considered light duty use. Similar to short term use. Use it daily and see how long it'll last.

David

Opinions are my own...
PREMO Member
So, what's the deal with the same item and different Item numbers.

Case in point:

I assume it is just a newer revision, or maybe just the same item being manufactured by a new supplier in China?

Case in point:

I assume it is just a newer revision, or maybe just the same item being manufactured by a new supplier in China?
Nearly every item has 2 stock codes. I just assumed it was different supply chains for the same product.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Nearly every item has 2 stock codes. I just assumed it was different supply chains for the same product.

I believe this is the reason. That's why you can get their Predator 6.5hp horizontal engine in hemi or non-hemi versions.

PeoplesElbow

Case in point:

View attachment 136800

With Harbor Frieght they are usually slightly different like a small part inside it has been improved (or made cheaper) and it made the different item number different.

If you are looking for something speciffic sometimes if you do a google search for it you get advise use P/N XXXX instead of P/N XXXX as it has better bearings.

There are many sites that have dedicated threads for Harbor Freight tools, what is good and what is bad.

This is one of my favorite things they sell, they have coupons for 19.99 all the time for them.

https://www.harborfreight.com/18-in-working-platform-step-stool-62515.html

There are many sites that have dedicated threads for Harbor Freight tools, what is good and what is bad.
What I can definitely not recommend is Android apps (I've tried a few of them) that are supposed to give you current sale and flyer updates. They're resource hogs and gives sale notices days after they've been posted everywhere else. Better off signing up with Harbor Freight for their emails.

GregV814

See, there you go. Taylor Swift has to make a sardonic comment when you mentioned Ho Chi Minn. her mother’s name coincidentally Chi Minn.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Is there any way, besides a phone call, to see if an item is in stock at a certain store or pay online for in store pickup? I would like to know the item I want is in stock before making the trip. I suppose I'll have to make a call at lunch time.

gemma_rae

I've been hired to give out religious tracts in the parking lot on Grand Opening day. Come out and see me!

gemma_rae

Wearing a clapboard for the occasion, too??
No, a robe and carrying a cross. I told them about my scoliosis and they swear the cross is only about 200 lbs. If they're lying I'm not going to do it, the cross will slide off my shoulder.