Has anyone else been having trouble with their radio?

K

Kizzy

Originally posted by Pete
150 :yay:

:blushing: I have the box that goes from the house to the car, you've seen my box :razz:, and during the week I leave the box at work. The night shift people always come and camp out in my office. In the morning, I know who was in my office just by what channel the XM was left on. :lol: 150 Scott, 16 John, 20 or 21 Jason, 83 V.

I think they are going to miss my XM more than me.

xusnret

Yesterday or the day before in the news rags there was an article about more sunspots this year than there has been in the past 1000 years. If they get to bad they can screw with all transmissions through the birds.

Pete

Repete
Originally posted by IM4Change
:blushing: I have the box that goes from the house to the car, you've seen my box :razz:, and during the week I leave the box at work. The night shift people always come and camp out in my office. In the morning, I know who was in my office just by what channel the XM was left on. :lol: 150 Scott, 16 John, 20 or 21 Jason, 83 V.

The portable one looks ghey stuck to your dash.

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
I've had all three sets of XM presets filled since a week after I got it.

Mostly bounce between 40, 46, 71, 110 & 121

H

HollowSoul

Originally posted by Danzig
My XM and MP3's sound great.

Put on a tin foil hat the military is up to something.
i.ve had xm ever since it came out.....i don't even know what the fm station are around here

H

HollowSoul

Originally posted by IM4Change

if you listen to channel 52....you might hear me:biggrin:

Barnacle

Here's why

From www.dcrtv.com:

DXing FM, TV - 7/7 - Did you punch up 99.1 yesterday expecting to hear the latest alt rock tunes on WHFS but got rap instead? Searching for news on WTOP's 107.7 frequency but hearing country music? No format flips. Nothing wrong with your radio. Just the seasonal rite of out-of-market FM "DXing." Hits broadcast TV, too. The atmosphere bounces signals from hundreds, sometimes thousands of miles away into our region, clobbering weaker local stations. More in DCRTV's 7/7 Mailbag.....