Hate Xbox?

kmw1123

Anybody else here wish their boyfriend's/fiance's/husband's Xbox 360 would just take a crap and die?

Vince

kmw1123 said:
Anybody else here wish their boyfriend's/fiance's/husband's Xbox 360 would just take a crap and die?
Don't worry, after about a year most of the 360's go to crap. And if he's paying more attention to that than he is to you......you'd better start looking for someone new.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
And this is why I refuse to have video games in my house. We have none. Zip. Nada. Zilch. I like it that way.

I just hope I can maintain this boycott for as long as I possibly can.

Mikeinsmd

BadGirl said:
And this is why I refuse to have video games in my house. We have none. Zip. Nada. Zilch. I like it that way.
Bob has em well hidden eh? :razz:

Mikeinsmd said:
Housework is your job. :coffee:
I work the housework in between making my man sammiches, bringing him cold beer, and rubbing his shoulders while he plays the latest xBox game I bought him. :smile:

Mikeinsmd

kwillia said:
I work the housework in between making my man sammiches, bringing him cold beer, and rubbing his shoulders while he plays the latest xBox game I bought him. :smile:
PETE!!!!

Wake up and get off Kwillias computer. :snooze:

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
kwillia said:

You'd be perfect if you weren't now five months pregnant.

smoothmarine187

kwillia said:

I guess that's why he doesn't care about your unkept Schnauzer.

unixpirate

Pitty Party
BadGirl said:

I got an Xbox that my son grew out of :popcorn:

:razz:

briancpest

Mikeinsmd said:
Bob has em well hidden eh? :razz:

The only ones he ever got to play were the ones I bought....

sometimes he actually played them more than I did.

But, now I'm bogarting all of them. bwahahaha.

H

hborror

kmw1123 said:

No!! Then I wouldn't be able to play it.

Pandora

Mikeinsmd said:
Why can't you keep his attention? :eyebrow:

Because her face doesn't provide digital imagery that blows crap up and has wizards and crap to contend with, which is the same reason the teachers are having a tough time keeping the attention of students.

Girl, if you want it gone, unplug it, take it and hid it. :biggrin: