Haunted houses

kelb

art imitating life
Does anyone know where there are haunted houses in our area. I LOVE Halloween and want to start hitting some of these up starting now :)

I LOVE this time of year :yahoo:

My friend said Creepywoods Haunted Forest is great! It's in Kingsville, MD....towards, well just past actually, Baltimore :yay:

rich70

STEELERS NATION!!
Does anyone know where there are haunted houses in our area. I LOVE Halloween and want to start hitting some of these up starting now :)

I LOVE this time of year :yahoo:

Eastern State Penitentiary. The best haunted house I've been to.

Im_Me

I saw this on the travel channel.. I want to go sooooo bad. The location is enough to scare you without people popping out at ya.

It only adds to it when you look down some of the undecorated hallways and see the condition they're in...Made me wish I'd brought my hardhat.

Really it was a great time! The fun started when we got out of the cab and didn't let up until we climbed back in. Go to their website and watch the video there...though the scene must have been from last year since there was no kitchen in it this year.

Beavers5

Anyone know of any that are close to the base and not very scary? I'm trying to find one that I can take my 10 year-old to visit.

AeroTaken

Here is a listing for Maryland

haunted houses in Maryland

EXCELLENT website - thanks!!

I'm gonna have to take my teenager up to Goatman Hollow in Riverdale. I grew up in that area and well know the Goatman legends up there. Spent many a Friday and Saturday nights where people would try to scare the crap out of everyone else in the car by driving down Lottsford-Vista Road and then start telling us about the latest Goatman stories. There's also a church down that road that people used to say was a desecrated church and that people would have black masses there. I did see the old church building, old and decrepit and looked scary enough that I wouldn't get out of the car to investigate any further.

Halloween - the BEST time of the year!!!!! Thanks again for the link

OldHillcrestGuy

Tucker Road in Oxon Hill had a goatman too, down by what use to be a one lane bridge also was another so called goatman in the Melwood area of PG, might have been Melwood road.

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
Have never personally been to this one but have heard many people over the years say that it was very good. It's a fundraiser for the Deale Fire Department and they've been doing it for more years than I will admit to remembering!

Morgue Manor in Deale

indianajane05

Victrix Patientia Duris
Rosewood Insane Asylum near Stevenson University (formerly Villa Julie) in Owings Mills...I went there once at night and it was the scariest place I've ever been. The new building is operational, but the old buildings are in complete disarray. Watch out, cops patrol! and be careful of the floors and asbestos. You can die from more than fright in there!

Rosewood Center - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia