Have Posters become meaner

johnjrval424

Yep, there's a poll alright. Looks like bcp is leading right now - he's managed to raise the blood pressure of everyone in here in a feeble attempt at his trick question.

I already voted... :coffee:

T

toppick08

Yep, there's a poll alright. Looks like bcp is leading right now - he's managed to raise the blood pressure of everyone in here in a feeble attempt at his trick question.

:lmao:

me too.......:yay:

frozenrain

hello not sure if I am on right thread . Everyone has been very nice to me on here. It has been fun. However today I have noticed 2 or 3 posters picking on another member not me it was on the marriage forum.Really meany catty remarks. I guess it is not my business but i do not like seeing people picked on.Maybe I am new here and do not want to step on anybodies toes. Actually on the art and craft thread I made a remark. Now I am not sure if I did right thing
Anyhow take care.

frozenrain

hello not sure if I am on right thread . Everyone has been very nice to me on here. It has been fun. However today I have noticed 2 or 3 posters picking on another member not me it was on the marriage forum.Really meany catty remarks. I guess it is not my business but i do not like seeing people picked on.Maybe I am new here and do not want to step on anybodies toes. Actually on the art and craft thread I made a remark. Now I am not sure if I did right thing
Anyhow take care.

Actually I really do not know what the trouble is there. I guess if someone was being bullied they would report it....

A

amotley

not me i take pills so my pressure is fine thanks :killingme

cwo_ghwebb

No Use for Donk Twits
Anyhow take care.

I only pick on those that debate with emotion, not fact. You post something stupid, you'll get pinged. If you're wrong, admit it, nobody is perfect. Amazing how folks post their opinion as fact, get shown the facts and act like the facts don't exist. They live in a fantasy world.

Yes, I get sarcastic sometimes. Ask Forestal. :lmao:

belvak

Happy Camper
I think everyone gets along just fine! We're just one big family and we :huggy: each other to pieces!

BUT...

RED KARMA to BCP for this TREAD with NO POLL!!!

J/K :roflmao:

I was really looking forward to voting! :ohwell:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Look, bcp has either experienced a horrific orgasm, or a heart attack. Give the guy a break, will ya!?! :lmao: