Have the Forums ever made you cry?

Have the forums ever made you cry?

• Yes, people can be awfully mean.

Votes: 21 33.3%
  • #### no! It's the internet for pete's sake!

Votes: 42 66.7%

• Total voters

MMDad

Lem Putt
I cry every day when I see how you meamies pick on knit twit. Don't you know she has a cast iron leg and stuff?

Nanny Pam

I voted no, but they have made me cry when I read about someone's dog dying, or someone looking for a home for their dog....etc.

Qurious

Im On 1.
Hell To The Naw....

but I know it probably has for some. Especially that thread about the suicide and the dog that was murdered.

K_Jo said:
Nope. Only sad tears count. Should I have been more specific on the pole?
Honey... I don't think that pole could have handled you being any more specific than you already were...:killingme Sweet Fancy Moses! :killingme

Nanny Pam said:
I voted no, but they have made me cry when I read about someone's dog dying, or someone looking for a home for their dog....etc.
:yeahthat: I cried when I read about the time Dems threw KFC chicken at the cat and it ran away from her anyways. :frown:

kwillia said:
:yeahthat: I cried when I read about the time Dems threw KFC chicken at the cat and it ran away from her anyways. :frown:

Wow, is that like having to put a pork chop around your neck to have your dog play w/ you .. but in Dem's case, they wouldn't play w/ her anyway. That sucks!

CableChick said:
Wow, is that like having to put a pork chop around your neck to have your dog play w/ you .. but in Dem's case, they wouldn't play w/ her anyway. That sucks!
Yes... you got it... you are tearing up this very moment... arentchu...:bawl:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
kwillia said:
Yes... you got it... you are tearing up this very moment... arentchu...:bawl:

I know I am. :bawl: :bawl: :bawl:

Thanks. :ohwell:

Attachments

• debbie downer.jpg
    debbie downer.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 81

mainman

Set Trippin
CableChick said:
or the way your mom kept you away from sand boxes cuz the cats kept covering you up...:yay: