Have we seen the last game for #8?

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Larry Gude said:
...3-6, no he's not!

:jameo:
That's the team's record and as we all know football is a team sport. To place blame on any single player is simply, shall we say, STUPID.

And BTW

Hell, it's the Redskins
Hell, Misery
Braves are a floor mat
Wipe your feet on DC

Ponytail

Ken King said:
That's the team's record and as we all know football is a team sport. To place blame on any single player is simply, shall we say, STUPID.

And BTW

Hell, it's the Redskins
Hell, Misery
Braves are a floor mat
Wipe your feet on DC

I realize it's a team sport. The fastest way to get your football team, or any team for that matter, to change course is to change the leadership position. It doesn't mean that Brunnell isn't a capable quarterback. It just means that the team isn't responding anymore to meet Brunnells needs. The team just looked tired on Sunday. Gibbs needs to shake things up. Practice, and "Working on things" ain't getting him anywhere.

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
The defense sucks and Brunell isn't creating that problem. And the O-Line has major leaks. Philly's defense looked like they could run right through that line at will. :ohwell:

Gibbs is a legend - he isn't the problem. Let him run the offense again. Bye Al!

Dan Snyder has an open wallet so he's one owner who puts his money where his mouth is. That makes Vinnie Cerrato the fall guy. He's spending the money. Bye Vinnie! Bring in a good personnel guy who works closely with Gibbs and let's see what we have on the field next year.

And Larry, I think it's time for Jason Campbell. Not because Brunell has done a bad job. He's #10 rated in the NFL among QB's who have started every game. But we need to see what JC can do for next year.

OldHillcrestGuy

Our defenders can't defend, nor can they tackle, look how many broken tackles there are. They are letting way to many third down conversions by there opponents be successful. Philly kept the ball for the last 9 minutes in the 4th quarter.

mainman

Set Trippin
If I am not mistaken Gibbs has only ever pulled a QB one time in his entire coaching career that was not injury related. He is not going to pull MB.. I want him pulled, not becuase of his play but because he is not the future of this team...plain and simple....

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
The really scary thing is that before yesterday's game, Archuletta was #3 on the team for tackles on defense... :ohwell:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
That makes no sense...

Oz said:
I think it's time for Jason Campbell. Not because Brunell has done a bad job. He's #10 rated in the NFL among QB's who have started every game. But we need to see what JC can do for next year.

...I mean, if the guy is #10 in the NFL, he MUST be doing fine!

So, why wouldn't he not only finish the season but go into next as the #1 guy!?

Larry Gude

Strung Out
So...

Ken King said:

And BTW

Hell, it's the Redskins
Hell, Misery
Braves are a floor mat
Wipe your feet on DC

..you mock our war song, eh?

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
Larry Gude said:
...I mean, if the guy is #10 in the NFL, he MUST be doing fine!

So, why wouldn't he not only finish the season but go into next as the #1 guy!?

Probably due to his 2007 Cap number... :shrug:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Oh come now...

Oz said:
Probably due to his 2007 Cap number... :shrug:

...we're the Redskins.

Here's what we do; we cut him, he'll obviously be picked up, right away, because he is, after all, the 10th ranked passer in the NFL. He'll have a pro bowl season for whomever and THEN, we hire him back in '08 for, say $20 million in signing bonus, which isn't counted against the cap, and maybe $50 a game.

How's that? :jameo:

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Larry Gude said:
...we're the Redskins.

Here's what we do; we cut him, he'll obviously be picked up, right away, because he is, after all, the 10th ranked passer in the NFL. He'll have a pro bowl season for whomever and THEN, we hire him back in '08 for, say $20 million in signing bonus, which isn't counted against the cap, and maybe $50 a game.

How's that? :jameo:
You forgot to give up a couple of early round draft choices with that deal. :sheesh:

Ponytail

mainman said:
Don't be silly, I have the Skins picking up Favre in the off season...:yay:

He is getting old and could use the slightly warmer weather that we have. :yay: I'd say it's a match made in heaven.