Have you earned your GBDs lately?

mAlice

professional daydreamer
rack'm said:
You're welcome.....but you know of course that Elaine just pitched her lunch in the trash can. :lmao:

What are you talkin' about? She was my lunch. :shrug:

bcp

In My Opinion
otter said:
:lmao:

COUNCIL BLUFFS, Iowa -- An Iowa man is accused of kidnapping his wife, and prosecutors allege he devised a marriage contract to establish what his wife was to do, and when she was to do it.

Travis Frey, 33, is accused, among other things, of giving his wife chances to win "good behavior days."
Hmmm the ideas are flowing freely.

now, I dont much approve of sexual abuse against ones wife or any other person for that matter, however, I do see value in creating a list that establishes my wifes exact duties and responsibilities to the household.

and, being a fair man, I can honestly say that should she perform in a satisfactory manner while upholding these duties, she should be given some additional good behavior days.

should only take me a couple days to write it up..

should I share it on here, along with her response?

or, should I first share it on here, then give it to her, then report her response...

at any rate, You know I have to do it.
Sometimes I just cant help myself.

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member
bcp said:
Hmmm the ideas are flowing freely.

now, I dont much approve of sexual abuse against ones wife or any other person for that matter, however, I do see value in creating a list that establishes my wifes exact duties and responsibilities to the household.

and, being a fair man, I can honestly say that should she perform in a satisfactory manner while upholding these duties, she should be given some additional good behavior days.

should only take me a couple days to write it up..

should I share it on here, along with her response?

or, should I first share it on here, then give it to her, then report her response...

at any rate, You know I have to do it.
Sometimes I just cant help myself.
Please don't share where she puts it.

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire
morganj614 said:
This could also work in reverse, CATT! :whistle:

Yep.

What? Am I the only guy on these boards whose girl would be estatic if I wrote her list of expectations? Of course, telling her when/how often to shave is over-kill. If you have to do that, your girl is freaking nasty.

... d***, that girl spoils the h*** out of me.