Have you ever read the Roe v Wade decision?

Have you ever read the Roe v Wade decision?

• Yes, I generally agree with it

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Yes, I generally disagree with it

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • No, I generally agree with it

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • No, I generally disagree with it

• Only selected excerpts of it, I generally agree with it

• Only selected excerpts of it, I generally disagree with it

Votes: 5 25.0%

• Total voters

JoeRider

Federalist Live Forever
An abortion takes a life, what difference is it whether the body is disposed in a trash can, a dumpster , burned in an incinerator ,or disposed of as biological waste?

Safe and legal abortions does not mean that a human life has not been disposed of. It only means that the mother has safely killed her child.

To many it means that she can now go out and do the same thing over.

Yep, around 1984, I knew a women (housemates to a women I was dating) that used it as a method of birth control. She had at least 3. Pretty messed up and sad case. She was not in to drugs but she was in to cheating on her out of town boyfriend. Not the classic trash women you would think of. Came from a pretty good family too. You would have never known. But then if you consider it biological waste what do you expect. If you even saw the Miracle of Life Video done with John Lithgow's narration, you would think differently about it. I use to think it was just a women's issue but after growing up, I realized how complex an issue it really was.

JoeRider

Federalist Live Forever
Also is the fact that some women did not consent to have a baby in their womb in the first place, rape and also children who get pregnant under the age of consent. Do they have rights? Do the rights of the fetus supersede the rights of the mother?

Gees, if some one drops a baby on your doorstep, you can just leave it there.
I know a very nice lawyer friend that was a product of a violent stranger rape. Sure glad her mom did not abort her. It is a tough choice, but I would give the victim as much support as possible not to abort. Protecting life is what is important in my book.