Hay Auction

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!
Pasofever said:
$2.25 per horse a day is still more then what I am paying for hay at 1/2 bale per horse...Beet pulp is about the same...if used as ruffage and a complete hay replacement on that is about $2.25 day too (10 lbs a day dry weight)

Hey Appendix do you feed any N/H or H/H horses??

ay...but thats a lot of work and storage for me. :howdy: I can only fit 3 tons of hay, but I can hold 6 tons of cubes, so it helps me with a consistant feed source. Plus with grass hays I have to feed a lot more, and they usually waste some (the boyz love to pee on it :burning: ). So for me it is a real economical, consistant and nutritious alternative to a nice alfalfa-orchard mix. Nope...don't have any HYPP kiddos. :huggy:

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!
mygoldnhorse said:
Yes I would like to get some. I am busy this weekend but the following weekend I will be free. Could I get 50 bags?

That could work out perfect. I will have another load delivered on the 4th 5th or 6th. So I will have plenty on the weekend of the 8th.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
appendixqh said:
ay...but thats a lot of work and storage for me. :howdy: I can only fit 3 tons of hay, but I can hold 6 tons of cubes, so it helps me with a consistant feed source. Plus with grass hays I have to feed a lot more, and they usually waste some (the boyz love to pee on it :burning: ). So for me it is a real economical, consistant and nutritious alternative to a nice alfalfa-orchard mix. Nope...don't have any HYPP kiddos. :huggy:

Lucky you... :lmao: :huggy:

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
appendixqh said:
That could work out perfect. I will have another load delivered on the 4th 5th or 6th. So I will have plenty on the weekend of the 8th.
That works great for me. I will pm you when its get closer to get directions. Thanks a bunch! Also do you feed them wet or dry? I have fed both ways. But typically I stick with dry except for a horse that I use to have that was a hog and wanted to swallow them without chewing. Sooo... I was just wondering which way you prefer?

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!
mygoldnhorse said:
That works great for me. I will pm you when its get closer to get directions. Thanks a bunch! Also do you feed them wet or dry? I have fed both ways. But typically I stick with dry except for a horse that I use to have that was a hog and wanted to swallow them without chewing. Sooo... I was just wondering which way you prefer?

I feed dry. Never had any problems :howdy:

mingiz

Horse Poor
I will get some from ya also. :flowers: I've been getting hay stretcher from the hen yard. But I think I'll go back to using he cubes. Plus that will save me on time and fuel cost. Now that it's right up the street.... :lmao:

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!
mingiz said:
I will get some from ya also. :flowers: I've been getting hay stretcher from the hen yard. But I think I'll go back to using he cubes. Plus that will save me on time and fuel cost. Now that it's right up the street.... :lmao:

:huggy: