Hay

SerenitStables

Hey all,

I am trying to get a load of hay together from John Condon in New Windsor. If you are looking for hay, please let me know.

I will be talking to him today about what he has and prices.

Thanks!
~Jen~

Magnum

Should be Huntin
Oh I just remembered that some of ya'll PM'd me about my cousins hay.... I can't remember who. He pretty much only sells it to a couple of people, he is crazy. He is selling his hay at 2.50 a bail. I found somone that saw his hay and offered him 3.50 a bail for every bail of hay he had and they would pick it up out in the field. I had some guy in Baltimore say he would pay 4.00 a bail. My cousin won't budge though. Says he will not raise his price and he is only selling to the guys he has been dealing with.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Magnum said:
Oh I just remembered that some of ya'll PM'd me about my cousins hay.... I can't remember who. He pretty much only sells it to a couple of people, he is crazy. He is selling his hay at 2.50 a bail. I found somone that saw his hay and offered him 3.50 a bail for every bail of hay he had and they would pick it up out in the field. I had some guy in Baltimore say he would pay 4.00 a bail. My cousin won't budge though. Says he will not raise his price and he is only selling to the guys he has been dealing with.

I asked...I could use 100 bales

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
Pasofever said:
Tell me what he has please..

Is your horse on his way to you now? I found out one of my friends in PA has been making the trip to SC with a trailer cuz she's moving there. Loaded going down but empty coming up... Go figure, finding out now vs. last week!

Magnum

Should be Huntin
Pasofever said:
I asked...I could use 100 bales
I helped him load 50 bails last week, good hay and it was heavy, he bailed them way too big and they were packed tight. The guy he sold it said to me "Man I feel like I am ripping him off, these 50 really equal about 100 bails."

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
Magnum said:
I helped him load 50 bails last week, good hay and it was heavy, he bailed them way too big and they were packed tight. The guy he sold it said to me "Man I feel like I am ripping him off, these 50 really equal about 100 bails."

Ok enough all ready,,,, just take away the carrot you keep on dangling..... :cartwheel

You tease you... Now do you think you could get us added to his list.... :smoochy:

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
SerenitStables said:
Hey all,

I am trying to get a load of hay together from John Condon in New Windsor. If you are looking for hay, please let me know.

I will be talking to him today about what he has and prices.

Thanks!
~Jen~

:offtopic:
I knew a guy in 7th grade whos name was John Condon. He was such a nerdboy geek that we all called him John Condem. Years later at age 21, ran into him again, didnt know it was him, he was now HOTHOTHOT. :drool: Good things come with age. Sorry, just had to share my flashback.

If anybody has old funky hay that they need to clear out before putting in the new bales, I'll trade you a tax write off receipt for it. I am looking for straw or hay bales to use as backstops for the archery and BB ranges at the St. Mary's Cub Scout day camp this summer. I'm getting some from Mingiz (probably spelled that wrong), but can use more.

Magnum

Should be Huntin
SouthernMdRocks said:
Ok enough all ready,,,, just take away the carrot you keep on dangling..... :cartwheel

You tease you... Now do you think you could get us added to his list.... :smoochy:
Sorry,

I'll keep working on him, maybe with fuel costs he might want to raise his price a bit and sell to new people.