hay

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
persimmoncf said:
My phone never messaged me. I need to call the old man and give him a heads up. So call me. :love:
i called him and gave him your #s...it should be clearing up down your way, it's clearing up in DC now.

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Busterduck said:
Someone hauled their hay in a Caddy last auction. A NEW Caddy. It was very nice. Hubby loaded it up for her. :huggy:
You know what RC calls MY car...the FARM Lexus :lol:
we've had 1200# of grain in that bad boy...:lol: on sale, HAD to have it!

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
My friend and I can get 20 50lb bags in her LITTLE hybred car...and both of us can still fit in it too... :lmao:

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
My truck has been hooked to my trailer allot lately and Ive been using my Nissan Altima. I got 20 bags of grain in it with a bale of alfalpha forage and a 50 lb salt block. Hubby wasnt at all happy...said Im going to snap an axle. :buttkick: So I cant do that again.

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Busterduck said:
WOW! Now that's what I call trunk space. :lmao:
trunk, AND back seat... :lol: good thing little one wasn't with us that day.
I can put 3 bales of hay standing on end side by side out the trunk too :lol:
I guess if i ever trade this thing in, folks will wonder where the HECK it's been :lol: cause i NEVER clean it out...not like my dualie, which i clean out after every ride...my precious dualie. RCs truck is a pig-sty no pun intended :killingme

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
persimmoncf said:
My truck has been hooked to my trailer allot lately and Ive been using my Nissan Altima. I got 20 bags of grain in it with a bale of alfalpha forage and a 50 lb salt block. Hubby wasnt at all happy...said Im going to snap an axle. :buttkick: So I cant do that again.
SURE ya can...just don't tell him :rolleyes: