Hazelwild horse shows?

Sparks

kmbetit and sparks, you guys should come! We can show those Virginians how SoMD rolls :dye::whistle::killingme

It's a possibility. I still have the bulk of my Xmas shopping to do but I may be able to go. Not sure. Hoping devine posts the schedule :whistle:

Then, I'm also thinking about Halcyon in PA.

Last edited:

devinej

It's a possibility. I still have the bulk of my Xmas shopping to do but I may be able to go. Not sure. Hoping devine posts the schedule :whistle:

Then, I'm also thinking about Halcyon in PA.

Hunter shows (dec. 20, 27, jan 10, feb 7, mar 7.)
starting time: 9am/schooling 7-845. entry fee $13/class
1. short stirrup eq w/t
2. short stirrup eq w/t/c
3. short stirrup ec o/f 18"
4. short stirrup hunter o/f 18"
5. ss hunter o/f 18"
6. ss hunter u/s
7. student eq. w/t
8. student eq w/t/c
9. student eq o/f 2'
10. pleasure horse/pony w/t
11. pleasure horse/pony GAYP
12. pleasure horse/pony w/t/c

15 mintue schooling brea usually by noon, not before 10am

13. BSHA/VHSA pony eq 2', 2'3", 2'6"
14. Pony hunter o/f 2, 2'3, 2'6
15. pony hunter o/f 2, 2'3, 2'6
16, pony hunter u/s
17. maiden hunter w/t
18. maiden hunter o/f 2' may trot
19. maiden hunter o/f 2' may trot
20 green pony/green hunter o/f 2, 2'3, 2'6
21 ditto
22. green pony/green hunter u/s
23. low hunter o/f 2'
24 ditto
25 low hunter u/s

15 minute schooling break not before 2, usually by 5pm

26, schooling hunter o/f 2'6, 2'9
27 ditto
28 schooling hunter u/s
29. BSHA/VHSA CH/AA eq 2'6, 2'9
30. ch/aa hunter o/f 2'6, 2'9
31 ditto
32 ch/aa hunter u/s
33 working hunter o/f 3'
34 ditto
35 working hunter u/s

kmbetit

K Betit
How much are classes? Duckz- I'm taking Ziggy, not sure what else AMIT has going? What are you planning on showing in?

Duckz

How much are classes? Duckz- I'm taking Ziggy, not sure what else AMIT has going? What are you planning on showing in?

I think classes are $13. They don't take pre-entries. Lincoln and I are doing the vhsa adult eq and the adult hunter. What are you going to ride in?

Bobby is taking people on Saturday for the jumpers and Casey is going on Sunday with the hunters...last I heard anyway.

devinej

I think classes are $13. They don't take pre-entries. Lincoln and I are doing the vhsa adult eq and the adult hunter. What are you going to ride in?

Bobby is taking people on Saturday for the jumpers and Casey is going on Sunday with the hunters...last I heard anyway.

there is a $10 office fee as well. yeah the prize list doesn't say anything about pre-entries, but they did include an entry blank. the other hazelwild show series specifically says they don't take pre-entries.

kmbetit

K Betit
has anyone heard if they are going to reschedule the show on the 20th? Are there any other hunter shows locally that are going on right now?

devinej

has anyone heard if they are going to reschedule the show on the 20th? Are there any other hunter shows locally that are going on right now?

YES!! it appears from the post card i got the other day that they have added a show:
Jumpers: saturday jan 23, judge : tom lindamood
hunters: sunday jan 24, judge: ian McCarney

:dye::dye:

devinej

New schedules for TWA (jumpers saturday, hunters sunday:
Jan 9 and 10
Jan 23 and 24
Feb. 6 and 7
mar. 6 and 7

Hazelwild show schedule (same location, different people, hunters only):
Jan 17
Feb 14