HBO Real Sport Segment - Racehorses & Slaughter

fredsaid2

[/QUOTE]
Yeah, i dont want something with too much of a motor, i want something laid back, but not lazy, that has enough to get around a 3'3 hunter course confortably.. and pref. something without a old injury.
![/QUOTE]

What about the QH on that site, Chubby? He looks like something you might be interested in. It says he's already shown at MSA. For local hunters you only need something to go 3' and it will take some time to work up to that.

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
[/QUOTE] What about the QH on that site, Chubby? He looks like something you might be interested in. It says he's already shown at MSA. For local hunters you only need something to go 3' and it will take some time to work up to that.[/QUOTE]

Where is "Chubby"?? Was he on myownracehorse.com?

fredsaid2

What about the QH on that site, Chubby? He looks like something you might be interested in. It says he's already shown at MSA. For local hunters you only need something to go 3' and it will take some time to work up to that.[/QUOTE]

Where is "Chubby"?? Was he on myownracehorse.com?[/QUOTE]

Yes, at least I thought so! I don't see him now. I thought he was there as a favor to someone. It said he'd done well at MSA. Oh well!

Sparks

Yeah, i dont want something with too much of a motor, i want something laid back, but not lazy, that has enough to get around a 3'3 hunter course confortably.. and pref. something without a old injury.
![/QUOTE]

I think he's priced way too high. Too bad, he looks like a nice guy, despite the old bow.