He should have taken a gander upwards..

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
STOCKHOLM (Reuters) - A Swedish hunter was knocked unconscious after his son shot a flying Canadian goose which then fell onto his head, news agency TT reported Wednesday.

"I guess it wanted revenge," :jet: hunter Ulf Ilback told local newspaper Extra Ostergotland, according to TT.

Ilback said he had to stay in bed for two days after being knocked out by the goose, which fell from around 60 feet. The birds can weigh up 13 pounds.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20051005...x7tyJas0NUE;_ylu=X3oDMTA3NW1oMDRpBHNlYwM3NTc-

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
I don't know, but it reminds me of the roller coaster incident with that weird "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter" guy. :lol:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
kwillia said:
:splat:....Poooor Fabio...:lol:

TY. I couldn't remember the poor schmuck's name, but I do remember him getting off the coaster with blood and feathers everywhere. :killingme

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Tinkerbell said:
Yeah, don't you just hate it when someone shoots a flying elephant out of the sky and it lands on your head??

:lmao:
Appy sees flying elephants all the time. :whistle:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Does Bef go to Dew Drop? I thought I saw her in there last night but wasn't sure if it was her. I'd recognize her better with a horse underneath her. :lol:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
appyday said:
Most people say they don't recognize her with her clothes on :lmao: Wonder if anyone ever said what you did befor :lmao: Anyway that was her I am sure..make sure you say hi next time :lmao:
I guess it doesn't sound very good, does it? :killingme I didn't have time to go over there when I saw her and by the time I did, she was gone. Or I was too tipsy to notice she was still there. :wink:

Last edited: