Heart Attack Victim moved for Michael Jackson

PrepH4U

canuk woman said:
hey don't make fun of me i'm canadian
No one was making fun of you because your Canadian, it's the whole support behind the freak called M. Jackson and he is american. Looks like they were making fun of an american to me! :patriot:
Out of the mouths of babes....

C

canuk woman

PrepH4U said:
No one was making fun of you because your Canadian, it's the whole support behind the freak called M. Jackson and he is american. Looks like they were making fun of an american to me! :patriot:
Out of the mouths of babes....

no that member was making remarks about bush winning the election and liberals going to canada if it would happen as my dad would say "we have enough liberals in the world as it is"

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
canuk woman said:
no that member was making remarks about bush winning the election and liberals going to canada if it would happen as my dad would say "we have enough liberals in the world as it is"
Actually, we did have a bunch of U.S. liberals who said they'd move to Canada if President Bush won. There was actually a news story about the sudden increase in visa applications. I don't think anybody was making fun of you or Canada. And I agree with your dad 100%!

As far as Michelle Jackson is concerned, well, you know how I feel about it.

C

canuk woman

Railroad said:
Actually, we did have a bunch of U.S. liberals who said they'd move to Canada if President Bush won. There was actually a news story about the sudden increase in visa applications. I don't think anybody was making fun of you or Canada. And I agree with your dad 100%!

As far as Michelle Jackson is concerned, well, you know how I feel about it.

lol i better not tell my dad about that

C

canuk woman

Ricky Racer said:
Your also retarded ! So whats your point?[/QUOTE

you don't even know me in person and you can't even prove i'm retarded