Heart shaped asses..gotta love them..

JustSayNeigh

Heart-shaped.....gotta love them

OMG what were we thinking? Gotta love these butts...so peeps now what...she did fit on our two horse trailer extra tall..took up both slots..got a halter to fit her..lol came with her..got a bridle someone gave me..guess we need a special draft saddle or will one of my treeless Bob Marshalls work...oh god..

I have a 19" black lightweight (nylon/pleather) draft saddle, breast collar, and halter-bridle w/braided reins that would look lovely on her; only used them twice. PM me for more details

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
you can pm the information to be but we just got a nice treeless black forrest???? saddle that fits her great...

Attachments

• DSC01593.jpg
    DSC01593.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 120
  • DSC01594.jpg
    DSC01594.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 114
  • DSC01595.jpg
    DSC01595.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 110
  • DSC01596.jpg
    DSC01596.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 99
  • DSC01578.jpg
    DSC01578.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 123

DeeCee

A horse of course!
I can see J trying to mount from the ground with that saddle in my mind's eye...SCHWOOOOOOP :lmao:

DeeCee

A horse of course!
the farrier's gonna charge you for doing 3 more horses instead of one with feet that big :lol:

Eventer29

Where exactly did you find this girl? I saw something about an amish auction, how do you find out when/where? I am looking for a drafty type..not as big as her maybe. She is a beauty, I love them big ol butts!

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Where exactly did you find this girl? I saw something about an amish auction, how do you find out when/where? I am looking for a drafty type..not as big as her maybe. She is a beauty, I love them big ol butts!

EXACTLY amish YEARLY auction on Frienship school road...we go there every year

OK J rode her home today..he wanted to see how she would be yikes so we did not take the big trailer...5 miles on the road she was good..little scared but he made it home ok...she does not know what gain in a bucket is or a stall she is now in a stall to get her used to eatting grain from hand bucket etc to make her an easy catch in the field

ok here goes we put a stick on her and a weight tape..any peeps got any guesses.... :whistle:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Hey eventer they had a nice bay road draft mare young $600 they had some they could not get $5 bids for...they had a young pair that they wanted $3K for....catch them in the spring..thats not really where I would be going for what you are looking for though