Heathens and Conspiritors ...........

bcp

In My Opinion
Tomorrow is Prime Rib night.
I wonder what kind of onion they use in their salads.

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
I'm planning a drive by this Friday. Well maybe more than a drive by, I'll have a drink.....and maybe an appetizer....and well I guess I should have dinner....(Oh just go ahead and count me in)..

:whistle:

P.s. I think I should be the judge, but you get extra points for keeping all flash lights away from me.
Paranoid...:duh: Well, not entirely... :howdy:

Im_Me

It's not paranoid if you have objective evidence that the "threat" (or what ever you would call it, since it was not that big a deal) is real.....:whistle:

A flashlight is a threat? :faint:

:rolleyes: Maybe your eyesight is bad and is affecting your flashlight aiming skills???:buddies:

Fixed a typo...

BTW I'm changing to a maybe for tonight. I'm closing on a refi up north this afternoon, so may not feel like driving back south later....

Last edited:

MarieB

We're not going to make it. My sister got in late, and we are getting a very late start to the fair.

frequentflier

happy to be living
Fellow Heathens: nice seeing you tonight :buddies: I didn't quite get the flashlight/camera thing the guys were doing to us wimmins. Just in case, I missed something I will be watching utube and facebook!

Last edited:

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
Fellow Heathens: nice seeing you tonight :buddies: I didn't quite get the flashlight/camera thing the guys were doing to us wimmins. Just in case, I missed something I will be watching utube and facebook!
Another great time with only a few; says a lot about the peeps :cheers:

The flashlight thing usually happens when someone can't read their check at the end of the evening. There was plenty of light tonight...:whistle:

bcp

In My Opinion
Another great time with only a few; says a lot about the peeps :cheers:

The flashlight thing usually happens when someone can't read their check at the end of the evening. There was plenty of light tonight...:whistle:

so why were you trying to shine it down my shirt

That being said, Ruddy duck makes a great Prime Rib. I highly recommend anyone with a craving to go there on a friday night and order one.

huge, thick and juicy,, but lets get back to the Prime Rib.. Outstanding.

And the Blueberry wheat ale is a must try.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Another good night! The onion rings were fabulous, as usual & I had the House Salad with Passion Fruit viniagrette, which I've never had and was delicious!

Looking forward to next Friday. :yahoo: