Hedgehog purchase/adopt ???

sanchezf

Little ol' Me
My co-worker is getting one for the family for christmas. I saw pictures yesterday. OMG! SO said he wasnt too thrilled with the idea of a dog that can get to be as big as him. Although. I love Mastiff's.

Ahh I so want one. Thats the reason my husband had, I don't want a dog that can look me in eye. LOL
Me the bigger the better.

LazySmurfette

Ahh I so want one. Thats the reason my husband had, I don't want a dog that can look me in eye. LOL
Me the bigger the better.

That's what I was thinking, I want to know if someone was to try and harm me or our kids if SO was on travel or away, I would have a pretty doggie that would get in between. Not to mention, make a great cuddle buddy!

Cowgirl

I told hubby that I wanted a hog for Christmas...but not a hedgehog, a real hog. Oink. He said no. :bawl:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
MK convinced the husband of one of my bff's to help him build a chicken coop. :thewave: I want chickens!!! No more inside pets. If any of you have fish and want some supplies, the drain thing, extra filter, etc I have a bunch of crap you can have.

LazySmurfette

What is up with all the no's? It christmas time geesh. Oh well.. can't win them all. But you can bet a hedgehog will be on my list for my birthday :biggrin:

LazySmurfette

MK convinced the husband of one of my bff's to help him build a chicken coop. :thewave: I want chickens!!! No more inside pets. If any of you have fish and want some supplies, the drain thing, extra filter, etc I have a bunch of crap you can have.

Hmm... we have a fish tank already, but one kids fish loves to kill any fish we put in it. Not sure how it does it because there are no bitemarks, but after about a week, the new fish dies. And we have even gotten the recommended buddies for it. So the other kid has a beta in a seperate tank. Now they want a turtle after I said no more fish once these die (or I *accidentally* dispose of the killer when I change the water)

LazySmurfette

I did that when I got the pictures of our youngest after she was born. We hadn't definitively decided if we were getting another dog or not. My co-worker created a website and every week or two I would send him new pictures and after a month he gave in... He tries to do that now, but goes to puppyfind.com while he is sitting next to me on the couch. I want a white Husky and he wants a red...

sanchezf

Little ol' Me
I did that when I got the pictures of our youngest after she was born. We hadn't definitively decided if we were getting another dog or not. My co-worker created a website and every week or two I would send him new pictures and after a month he gave in... He tries to do that now, but goes to puppyfind.com while he is sitting next to me on the couch. I want a white Husky and he wants a red...

and the pictures have started .... :killingme:killingme:killingme:killingme