Heeeere's Johnny!

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Originally posted by rraley
I've seen alot from the Republicans on how terrible being a trial lawyer is for the best two days. Accordingto this poll, their attacks are way outside the mainstream.

A little bit about the author of that "project"...

About the Author (DavidNYC)

Posted by DavidNYC

I am a native New Yorker now studying law in Washington, D.C. I have always been interested in politics, and I consider myself a "blog child" of the DailyKos, a site which I cannot recommend highly enough. I am a lifelong Democrat, but my hope is that the analysis on this site is free from partisan favoritism. That is to say, I plan to examine all relevant issues rigorously, whether or not they favor Democrats.

Uh-huh. I'm sure it's free from partisan favoritism. At least he hopes so. :ohwell:

Oh, yeah. He wants to be a lawyer, too. :rolleyes:

rraley

Originally posted by jazz lady
Oh, yeah. He wants to be a lawyer, too. :rolleyes:

Oh, yeah it's a CNN/Gallup/USA Today poll. Doesn't matter who reported it. Doesn't change the facts from the poll.

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
Originally posted by rraley
Well Hessian, about 20% of America agrees with your anti-lawyer stance.

No, that is not what the actual poll said. It has nothing to do with weather people like trial lawyers or not. The question centered, in the poll, around whether Edwards trial lawyer experience helps him as a politician, not that trial lawyers are loved. After all, a politician must be good at the law and arguing it to be succesful in pushing his agenda. You have escaped any relation to the poll by saying 20% of Americans disagree with Hessian. It was asked in tandem with does his limited experience help or hinder him.

I expect a college student to be a better consumer of information than that if you want to get anything from your studies.