Helicopter off Queentree Road

Vallygirl1

The one thing everyone here has in common is THEY WERE NOT THERE. I hear it was a nice road to live on till Altons moved in. The court records show that this kind of thing happens for the Altons everywehre the live IE Waldorf peace orders. His father would be Sr. for the poster who can't read the case search file correctly.

danimissthing

The one thing everyone here has in common is THEY WERE NOT THERE. I hear it was a nice road to live on till Altons moved in. The court records show that this kind of thing happens for the Altons everywehre the live IE Waldorf peace orders. His father would be Sr. for the poster who can't read the case search file correctly.

Not everyone in their neighborhood feels the way you and your people do. Alot of folks like them very much and others have never even meet or seen or delt with them. Right they deseverd to be assulted by a drunken ASS HOLE, nice! NO the father is the II or else he would be JR. His father is the II therefore he is the III. You cant read the judical look at the dob (date of birth). How about his wife NOTHING ON JUDICAL AGAINST HER but she deserved this to happen to her family??? Why beacuse MR Sossong IS A DRUNK ASS and felt this was the correct action to take against her and her kids over a loose dog

Vallygirl1

WOW like this is going to be an easy prosecution for Mr. Fritz with you as the star witness for the Great State of Maryland.

danimissthing

WOW like this is going to be an easy prosecution for Mr. Fritz with you as the star witness for the Great State of Maryland.

I know the victim and she will be the star witness along w the other family members should be a slam dunk for Fritz unlike the case against Mr. Alton get real and leave the Altons alone dont you think the have suffered enough guess not considering the stuff your posting.

struggler44

A Salute to all on Watch
I know the victim and she will be the star witness along w the other family members should be a slam dunk for Fritz unlike the case against Mr. Alton get real and leave the Altons alone dont you think the have suffered enough guess not considering the stuff your posting.

I believe the victim here is your English teacher, evidently you wasted all of that person's time while you were in school :howdy:

danimissthing

Mr. Sossong was WRONGE to attack the family. Hope he liked his time in lock up bet he looked great in stripes, handcuffs and shackles. Cant wait to watch the victim give her victim impact statement at his sentancing

Vallygirl1

Not everyone in their neighborhood feels the way you and your people do. Alot of folks like them very much and others have never even meet or seen or delt with them. Right they deseverd to be assulted by a drunken ASS HOLE, nice! NO the father is the II or else he would be JR. His father is the II therefore he is the III. You cant read the judical look at the dob (date of birth). How about his wife NOTHING ON JUDICAL AGAINST HER but she deserved this to happen to her family??? Why beacuse MR Sossong IS A DRUNK ASS and felt this was the correct action to take against her and her kids over a loose dog

Alton Melissa A Peace order Waldorf 05-05-04

danimissthing

Alton Melissa A Peace order Waldorf 05-05-04

Just spoke w the victim and she wants you all to know that you all know nothing about what kind of people her and her family are or what happened. And she has asked me to stop posting in their defense because people will think what they will. Their situation will be settled in court. Public opinion means nothing to her. So i am going to respect her wishes. HAVE AT IT, SLAM THE VICTIMS AWAY its nice to see that people are so one way.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Just spoke w the victim and she wants you all to know that you all know nothing about what kind of people her and her family are or what happened. And she has asked me to stop posting in their defense because people will think what they will. Their situation will be settled in court. Public opinion means nothing to her. So i am going to respect her wishes. HAVE AT IT, SLAM THE VICTIMS AWAY its nice to see that people are so one way.
She sounds like she's smarter than you. You really aren't a very good advocate.

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!

Should either of these cases go to a jury trial your posts as well as others may very well have a large impact on a jury pool. I personally have had jury duty twice in the last six years. It would be a shame to have to stand up and admit that I was prejudiced by second hand information I received on a local forum.

I must say that I am shocked that names, personal background and other info is floating around this thread. Even more so because at the end of the day something that never made a paper or website locally was laid out for each and everyone of us like Thanksgiving Dinner and truth be said it was in the most part due to you.

I was not there and as tacky as it is to say, I have no dog in this fight. I get that you are protecting people that are close to you. At the end of the day though you may be doing more harm then good. Take this time to support those that you care about and pleasenlet these posts cease. At the end of the day no matter what happens all parties involved still live on the same road or in the same place and may very well be neighbors for many years. It is a sad, ugly situation but please stop throwing gasoline on the fire.

Last edited:
L

letmetellyou

found this on case search

wonder if it's the same case. it's a recent charge, thats for sure.

18K11000092