Hello All

T-45guy

Originally posted by joeyinlexpark
They dont spank!! Welcome to the forums flyguy...GO NAVY

Go Marines!
I know I know, we're part of the Navy...
Welcome Flyguy! What did you drive?

sgtsprout

Mr. Shud da hell up
Damn skippy...

Go Marines!
And though were a department of the Navy...which department. THE MENS department....

The navy is a department of the armed forces. SO go marines lol

sgtsprout

Mr. Shud da hell up
Well

No I wish I was working with Naces. That has been my expierence when I was in the Corp. Got on with Martin-Baker even, supporting their Crash Worthy seats. The CATTS porgram..but then I ended up down here at the TPS as just another aviation mechanic. AME guy...wioshing I was in more support of egress only.

What about you man?

T-45guy

T-45 Program Office,
Production GFE And Configuration mgr, former Marine, EA-6B driver by trade, but flew/fly the T-45 when I'm in NASK and NASM. Been out since 92

sgtsprout

Mr. Shud da hell up
Sweet

Nice deal...So whats the T-45 program consisting of. I just got down here a few months back, and am learning the new programs around here.

Any openings for Egress guys there lol? Who's the contract owned by. DynCorp. Martin-Baker...or a shared deal?

T-45guy

well, the T-45 is the new Navy/Marine Corps Advanced Tacticle Jet Trainer. We've produced 148 so far, not including 3 test aircraft. They all have the MB NACES seats. I'd talk to the PMA-202 folks. The entire program office is Aircrew Escape Systems. To see if they have any openings, contact John Mountjoy on 2-8461

sgtsprout

Mr. Shud da hell up
K

Yeah I might have to give him a call. Just always keeping my options open is all. So how long you been in this area?

Flyguy

Flying background

For T-45Guy.

Mainly an S-3B NFO out in Japan and here at VX-1...put SLAM-ER on the Viking only to see it going away. Got out last year and just recently left the AF flying as a B-1 WSO. I also dabbled in TA-4 adversay work (VFC-12 in '92) as a stash down at Oceana.

Cheers all and hope you had a great 4th and a safe weekend!!

transcursion

A lot of the tri guys ride with PaxVelo if you are looking to ride: http://www.paxvelo.com Racing on Tues. night on NAS Pax and an aero ride from the Lex. Park Park and Ride. If you show up with hairy legs...the group will react by riding a couple of MPH faster! Hope to see you out there!