Hello all

S

sportspartier

Hello All!

I have been lurking as a guest for quite a while. Since I have the time these days to play around a bit, I thought I may as well introduce myself.

I stumbled across this site while looking for the infamous purple JOOSE. I never did find the Joose, but you all are quite informative! I'm a 30 something male with a stupid sense of humor.

Anyway, I love to talk and I hope you don't mind if I jump in from time to time. Please be gentle with me, I'm sensitive! :huggy:

have you found the purple JOOSE yet?

M

Mousebaby

Hello All!

I have been lurking as a guest for quite a while. Since I have the time these days to play around a bit, I thought I may as well introduce myself.

I stumbled across this site while looking for the infamous purple JOOSE. I never did find the Joose, but you all are quite informative! I'm a 30 something male with a stupid sense of humor.

Anyway, I love to talk and I hope you don't mind if I jump in from time to time. Please be gentle with me, I'm sensitive! :huggy:

I have the perfect avatar for you!

Attachments

• 5322688_400x400.jpg
    5322688_400x400.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 82

TWLs wife

Hello All!

:howdy:Hi and welcome to the forums.

AndyMarquisLIVE

Hello All!

Welcome back slotted(rip). :buddies: