Hello all...

Pingsteal

That Gin & Juicers hunk.
Greetings.

I am Pingsteal, Severa's husband. I'm sure several of you guys know her. This is my first foray into SOMD's forums, though I've been online for over ten years so not new at all to the online realm.

I'm former Navy, a submariner in fact, and I'm fiercely proud of that. This also means that I can hold my own in a fist fight, and war of words. I can take it, as well as dish it, so consider yourself warned. I'm one crazy SOB online and in real life and just like to have a good time.

Anyways, some of you I've met, just not here. Others I haven't met yet. Anyways, looking forward to chatting it up with you guys about whatever.

Now will someone show me to my padded room now?

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Greetings.

I am Pingsteal, Severa's husband. I'm sure several of you guys know her. This is my first foray into SOMD's forums, though I've been online for over ten years so not new at all to the online realm.

I'm former Navy, a submariner in fact, and I'm fiercely proud of that. This also means that I can hold my own in a fist fight, and war of words. I can take it, as well as dish it, so consider yourself warned. I'm one crazy SOB online and in real life and just like to have a good time.

Anyways, some of you I've met, just not here. Others I haven't met yet. Anyways, looking forward to chatting it up with you guys about whatever.

:howdy: and welcome!

My step Dad was also a submariner, 22 years, retired Master Chief.

Have fun!

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Greetings.

Which boats?

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Greetings.

So, you're used to tight quarters! It's a riot in these spaces! Welcome aboard! :lol:

Pingsteal

That Gin & Juicers hunk.
So, you're used to tight quarters! It's a riot in these spaces! Welcome aboard! :lol:

Yeah I got a thing for virgins...oh wait...oh you meant the tight quarters of a sub...gotcha.

Man I almost went off in a whole different direction.

Yea Sev has a lot of fun on here so I figure as a husband, I can intrude on something that she has fun with and make her miserable...so she'll get off the computer and back in the kitchen.

(That's a joke before some feminist gets their panties in a wad)

softcrab

Hello and thank you. Now I don't feel like I'm going through rush week alone.

(Have you caught on to always check your spelling?)

Pingsteal

That Gin & Juicers hunk.
Hello and thank you. Now I don't feel like I'm going through rush week alone.

(Have you caught on to always check your spelling?)

Why would I do that? I'm not scared of the forum nazi spell checkers. If you can't understand something I'm trying to say it's probably because of one of the following.

1. You might be illiterate...which...thinking about it, an illiterate person being able to access these forums with a degree of intelligence to actually post a coherent thought might be pretty damned funny. Severa tells me it's a daily occurrence on here.

2. I might be drunk, as I tend to mumble a lot when I'm drunk.

3. You could be a liberal. While being a liberal in and of itself is not a handicap (at least not yet), I know there might be times when I say something and someone just might not get the point. I have a friend that I've had to explain things multiple times because she just does not get the point.

Or some other type thing that I can't think of right now.

Either way, Forum Nazi Spell Checkers are in every forum. Trust me. I've been a gamer most of my life and I frequent lots of forums and game sites. They are everywhere.

belvak

Happy Camper
Why would I do that? I'm not scared of the forum nazi spell checkers. If you can't understand something I'm trying to say it's probably because of one of the following.

1. You might be illiterate...which...thinking about it, an illiterate person being able to access these forums with a degree of intelligence to actually post a coherent thought might be pretty damned funny. Severa tells me it's a daily occurrence on here.

3. You could be a liberal. While being a liberal in and of itself is not a handicap (at least not yet), I know there might be times when I say something and someone just might not get the point. I have a friend that I've had to explain things multiple times because she just does not get the point.

Either way, Forum Nazi Spell Checkers are in every forum. Trust me. I've been a gamer most of my life and I frequent lots of forums and game sites. They are everywhere.

It's usually caused by premature typulation! You know, "brain working faster than fingers!" :lmao:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member

I think you will fit in wonderfully! :lmao: