hello everyone.

TigerTat

I guess this place is a lot slower than I remember it. Or I just hit a bad time, or am in the wrong place.

Anyway, just wanted to say hey and KevRock says Hi too.

TigerTat said:
I guess this place is a lot slower than I remember it. Or I just hit a bad time, or am in the wrong place.

Can you post a poem from Kev to us... Please...:flowers:

TigerTat

Kev doesn't have any right now that will pass any sort of cencorship on this board. However, he has his own hang out right now, if anyone wants to visit.

kevrock.proboards21.com

we'd like to see all of you there.

Thanks jazz lady. Can you beleive it's been 3 years? Since I was last here, I've gotten married, and am expecting a kid in a couple of months. Time sure flies. I'm surprised I remembered this place's address.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
I'm sure Kev's writings, which I remember as being a little...um, RISQUE...wouldn't pass muster around here. :lol:

Wow, time does fly, doesn't it? Three years and you've done a lot. Congratulations! :cheers:

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
TigerTat said:

What part of Buffalo are you in? :coffee:

TigerTat

Tigerlily said:
Have you been to Darien Lake. I loved that place as a kid.
Yes I have. However 6 Flags took them over, and are now in the process of closing it or selling it. It's in a world of hurt right now. There is a rumor that Cedar Point might buy it though.