Hello, Hborror, are you here....

H

hborror

Still trying to play just need to be more dedicated to my gamin side and lock the kids in the closet!:lmao:

You are more then welcome to come over and play live any time, I would say your as good as smooth :lol:

H

hborror

Girl please, I'm picking up big rank now :yay: I made my move to corporal, I'm on my way to catching general juggy :lol:

Juggy and I were on a roll last night before I went to bed, if I had stayed on I would have been general. That boy is on right now I think he is blowin us to the water.

smoothmarine187

Juggy and I were on a roll last night before I went to bed, if I had stayed on I would have been general. That boy is on right now I think he is blowin us to the water.

Good lord, I think he is worse than you are. Chess texted me today all excited saying how he destoyed all of you guys. :lol:

warneckutz

We can only hope he goes on travel soon so we have an opportunity to catch up.:pete: