Hello, my name is Pete and I am a republican.

Pete

Repete
Yesterday I took change out of a blind beggars cup.

I kicked a dog, then caught it and took it to be gassed.

I slammed the door on a Salvation Army worker.

I went to the grocery store and loudly and publicly mocked everyone who used WIC vouchers or an Independence card (what an oxymoron that title is).

I went to a trailer park and told a bunch of kids they sucked because they were poor.

While at the trailer park I rounded up all the pets and took them to the pound because I figure If I have to pay for them I don't have to pay for their pets too.

I went to Burchmart and watched people buying lottery tickets and smokes. If they looked poor I yelled really loud, "HEY POOR PERSON DONT BUY THAT".

I went to CVS and watched old people use medicaid cards, I yelled at them too "HEY IF YOU HAD PLANNED BETTER I WOULD NOT HAVE TO SUBSIDISE YOUR HEALTH."

I cuffed a kid in the back of the head because he had pink hair.

I ripped a hoop out of another kids nose.

I found an athiest and followed them around all day and read them bible verses really loud.

See all you liberals..........we republicans are the epitomy of all evil just like you say we are. Not only do I HATE all poor people, I would walk by them as they starve on the street. I would even kick crumbs away from them if they were crawling to it. Men, women, kids it makes no matter to me.

I even hate "diversity" I secretly laugh and polish, hundu, mexican, arab, muslim, black, ethiopian, eastern european, russian, latvian, catholic, jewish, women, blonde, hungarian, and Floridian jokes.

Affirmative action, BAH !! All men are created equal unless you are a minority female, then you get it all.

I am evil, and I vote bwaaaaaahaaaahaahaahaaa.

D

dems4me

Originally posted by Pete
Yesterday I took change out of a blind beggars cup.

I kicked a dog, then caught it and took it to be gassed.

I slammed the door on a Salvation Army worker.

I went to the grocery store and loudly and publicly mocked everyone who used WIC vouchers or an Independence card (what an oxymoron that title is).

I went to a trailer park and told a bunch of kids they sucked because they were poor.

While at the trailer park I rounded up all the pets and took them to the pound because I figure If I have to pay for them I don't have to pay for their pets too.

I went to Burchmart and watched people buying lottery tickets and smokes. If they looked poor I yelled really loud, "HEY POOR PERSON DONT BUY THAT".

I went to CVS and watched old people use medicaid cards, I yelled at them too "HEY IF YOU HAD PLANNED BETTER I WOULD NOT HAVE TO SUBSIDISE YOUR HEALTH."

I cuffed a kid in the back of the head because he had pink hair.

I ripped a hoop out of another kids nose.

I found an athiest and followed them around all day and read them bible verses really loud.

See all you liberals..........we republicans are the epitomy of all evil just like you say we are. Not only do I HATE all poor people, I would walk by them as they starve on the street. I would even kick crumbs away from them if they were crawling to it. Men, women, kids it makes no matter to me.

I even hate "diversity" I secretly laugh and polish, hundu, mexican, arab, muslim, black, ethiopian, eastern european, russian, latvian, catholic, jewish, women, blonde, hungarian, and Floridian jokes.

Affirmative action, BAH !! All men are created equal unless you are a minority female, then you get it all.

I am evil, and I vote bwaaaaaahaaaahaahaahaaa.

:killingme: that's the funniest thing I've read on here in weeks! :killingme: WTG!!! :roflmao:

Pete

Repete
Re: Re: Hello, my name is Pete and I am a republican.

Originally posted by dems4me
:killingme: that's the funniest thing I've read on here in weeks! :killingme: WTG!!! :roflmao:
but according to you and your uber liberal comrades it is all true.

I also have little red horns growing out of my head.

I bought an acre of land next to a daycare center and rent it out to store bulk asbestos.

I kicked the cane from under an old man going into Target.

You are right I am a republican and I and EVIL ! EVIL I TELL YOU !!

Pete

Repete
Originally posted by Mrs. Jones
I thought republicans only ride harleys? :cool:
Screw that, send my money overseas. They really work for it. I want to send ALL the unskilled jobs overseas.

A dollar here pays for about 10 minutes of work, in China it pays for a week!! Now that is a work ethic !!

I flip over bird nests so the eggs fall out !!!!

bwaaaaahaahahaaaaaaahaahaaaaa

Pete

Repete
I save the plastic rings from 10oz six packs and go out in the river and throw them in so fish get tangled up in them and die.

While I am there I dump the used motor oil from my last oil change out there too.

As a matter of fact I collect cigg butts in a can at home, then take them out and dump them all at once while driving.

MJ

Material Girl
PREMO Member
I bet you have puddles of antifreeze in your driveway, don't you? :shocked:

Pete

Repete
I bet you have puddles of antifreeze in your driveway, don't you? :shocked:
That and rat poison. I suppose the area animals get it too and die but, hey, not my concern. :ohwell: I am a republican and if it doesn't DIRECTLY effect me, I could give a rats ass. :shrug:

MJ

Material Girl
PREMO Member
I am a republican and if it doesn't DIRECTLY effect me, I could give a rats ass. :shrug:

REAL men don't give an eff :clap:

Pete

Repete
Yesterday when I was riding up to De I saw a poor kid getting an ice cream formthe ice cream man. I jumped off the bike, ran over and knocked it out of his hand into the dirt.

MJ

Material Girl
PREMO Member
Yesterday when I was riding up to De I saw a poor kid getting an ice cream formthe ice cream man. I jumped off the bike, ran over and knocked it out of his hand into the dirt.

Did you sing like Eddie Murphy...you dropped your ice cream and now you can't get none cause you're on welfare:roflmao:

Pete

Repete
Did you sing like Eddie Murphy...you dropped your ice cream and now you can't get none cause you're on welfare:roflmao:
:banghead: no I forgot to. He was crying too loud to hear it anyway but that would be a good touch.

D

dems4me

I save the plastic rings from 10oz six packs and go out in the river and throw them in so fish get tangled up in them and die.

While I am there I dump the used motor oil from my last oil change out there too.

As a matter of fact I collect cigg butts in a can at home, then take them out and dump them all at once while driving.

:killingme: do you also throw metal objects out the window of your car at miata's so drivers need to swerve wondering if it was ciggerette buts or metal objects when it hits the asphault?

Pete

Repete
Originally posted by dems4me
:killingme: do you also throw metal objects out the window of your car at miata's so drivers need to swerve wondering if it was ciggerette buts or metal objects when it hits the asphault?
Always I have been driving for more years than the spoiled chic has been alive and I cannot tell you how annoying it is with all that metal flying through the air on the roads are. Just last year I went through 40 or 50 tires, 8 or 9 windshields and I have just stopped getting the truck repainted. Just yesterday a lawn mower blade came hurtling through the air while I was minding my own business. Luckily I had the proper "10 til 2" white knuckle grip on the wheel, eyes forward, alert scanning the horizon for hazards and I saw it. I swerved, screamed like a chic, tore my skirt the cherry fell off my smoke and burned a hole in my new halter top but I missed it. :duh: