Hello, my name is Pete and I am a republican.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by Pete
Just yesterday a lawn mower blade came hurtling through the air while I was minding my own business. Luckily I had the proper "10 til 2" white knuckle grip on the wheel, eyes forward, alert scanning the horizon for hazards and I saw it. I swerved, screamed like a chic, tore my skirt the cherry fell off my smoke and burned a hole in my new halter top but I missed it. :duh:
:killingme

Shakezula

Insert Lame Innuendo Here
Al Just yesterday a lawn mower blade came hurtling through the air while I was minding my own business. Luckily I had the proper "10 til 2" white knuckle grip on the wheel, eyes forward, alert scanning the horizon for hazards and I saw it. I swerved, screamed like a chic, tore my skirt the cherry fell off my smoke and burned a hole in my new halter top but I missed it. :duh:

holy hell that's the funniest thing i've read in a while!!! lolol.

D

dems4me

Always I have been driving for more years than the spoiled chic has been alive and I cannot tell you how annoying it is with all that metal flying through the air on the roads are. Just last year I went through 40 or 50 tires, 8 or 9 windshields and I have just stopped getting the truck repainted. Just yesterday a lawn mower blade came hurtling through the air while I was minding my own business. Luckily I had the proper "10 til 2" white knuckle grip on the wheel, eyes forward, alert scanning the horizon for hazards and I saw it. I swerved, screamed like a chic, tore my skirt the cherry fell off my smoke and burned a hole in my new halter top but I missed it. :duh:

:killingme:

Wow!!! :yikes: I'd rather have a lawn mower blade hurlling at me any day than a biodegradable ciggerette butt!!!! You were lucky!!!! I was driving in this morning and had to swerve all these ciggerette butts flying in the air -- I must of had to swerve and veer off the road at least 20 times because of these items flying through the air, and then I got pulled over for drunk driving and had to explain to the cops about all these flying ciggerette butts flying through the air like the cicadas were.:frown: good thing I drive a big truck or I would have been totalled by one of these massive ciggerette butts.

Pete

Repete
I don't mind the butts. Most of the people in my neighborhood smoke ciggs with white filters. They pile up on the side fo the road and the wind blows them into drifts. Reminds me of the snow drifts in Maine, just not as cold.

I have to get out the snow shovel and scoop them from my driveway too. Boy and I mix them with glue and make Buttmen, kinda like snowmen but with butts instead of snow.

MJ

Material Girl
PREMO Member
I swerved, screamed like a chic, tore my skirt the cherry fell off my smoke and burned a hole in my new halter top but I missed it. :duh:

That happened to me, but I wasn't wearing a shirt! Ouch! Truckers love it and the burn marks have faded. :wink:

Pete

Repete
Originally posted by migtig
:lmao: Sorry 'bout that Pete, but I spilt my beer while driving and the dang lawn mower was in pieces on the back of the truck and I swerved a little to the left in front of Dean's Lumber cause I was afraid I was gonna hit another deer. I let ya borrow my halter top - I stole it from SxyPrincess.
Cool, I am a bit more barrel chested than she is but I can make it work. NP with the mower blade just one of those things around here in good old SOMD with all the metal an all falling into the road. Just last week I was cruising to McKays for some 10oz buds and some nonfat frozen yogurt when out of nowhere about 2 heaping hand fulls of nuts and bolts came flying down the road. Sparks everywhere but as you know the scatter pattern is pretty wide. When those things hit the truck it sounded like a Taliban machine gun. Luckily I left my Miata at home, I have not gotten it fixed since the lid off a webber grill came bouncing down the road in front of me. Stuck right to the hood, not it looks like a radar dish on the front.

I went to CVS and watched old people use medicaid cards, I yelled at them too "HEY IF YOU HAD PLANNED BETTER I WOULD NOT HAVE TO SUBSIDISE YOUR HEALTH."

Just an FYI:
CVS doesn't take Medicare cards.

Have a nice day :dance:

Pete

Repete
Re: Re: Hello, my name is Pete and I am a republican.

Originally posted by workin hard
Just an FYI:
CVS doesn't take Medicare cards.

Have a nice day :dance:
medicaid?

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
Some people might get worked up enough that...

I went to the grocery store and beat the shiat out of everyone who used WIC vouchers or an Independence card

BuddyLee

Football addict

I went to the grocery store and loudly and publicly mocked everyone who used WIC vouchers or an Independence card (what an oxymoron that title is).

It sometimes erks me to see people in suits and drive away in BMW's after using they're independence cards or WIC checks at SFW.:ohwell:

mainman

Set Trippin

Originally posted by BuddyLee
It sometimes erks me to see people in suits and drive away in BMW's after using they're independence cards or WIC checks at SFW.:ohwell:
:blushing: I thought you were packing bags of sugar, you saw us leave? :confused:

BuddyLee

Football addict
Re: Re: Re: Hello, my name is Pete and I am a republican.

Originally posted by mainman
:blushing: I thought you were packing bags of sugar, you saw us leave? :confused:

Watch your back. I'm everywhere in that store, literally.:bubble:

mainman

Set Trippin
Re: Re: Re: Re: Hello, my name is Pete and I am a republican.

Watch your back. I'm everywhere in that store, literally.:bubble:
After seeing you again last night, I think you are everywhere...period...:twitch:

D

dems4me

Cool, I am a bit more barrel chested than she is but I can make it work. NP with the mower blade just one of those things around here in good old SOMD with all the metal an all falling into the road. Just last week I was cruising to McKays for some 10oz buds and some nonfat frozen yogurt when out of nowhere about 2 heaping hand fulls of nuts and bolts came flying down the road. Sparks everywhere but as you know the scatter pattern is pretty wide. When those things hit the truck it sounded like a Taliban machine gun. Luckily I left my Miata at home, I have not gotten it fixed since the lid off a webber grill came bouncing down the road in front of me. Stuck right to the hood, not it looks like a radar dish on the front.

Its a good thing you were able to barely swerve to miss all those terrifyingly, life-threatening orange showers too!!! I bet you it all started because of a ciggerette butt!!! And here I thought twisters in southern maryland were the messiest things around :ohwell:

BuddyLee

Football addict
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hello, my name is Pete and I am a republican.

Originally posted by mainman
After seeing you again last night, I think you are everywhere...period...:twitch:

I work in mysterious ways.

Pete

Repete

It should erk you everytime.

BuddyLee

Football addict
Re: Re: Re: Hello, my name is Pete and I am a republican.

It should erk you everytime.

It does but after seeing these leaches day in and day out I've become immune to it.

Pete

Repete
Re: Re: Re: Re: Hello, my name is Pete and I am a republican.

It does but after seeing these leaches day in and day out I've become immune to it.
Now why on gods green earth if you see this type of BS everyday can you still cozy up to the party that made them what they are, leaches?

BuddyLee

Football addict
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hello, my name is Pete and I am a republican.

Now why on gods green earth if you see this type of BS everyday can you still cozy up to the party that made them what they are, leaches?

Actually I've been starting to like the republican spectrum of thinking moreso than the democrats.

Both parties have something to offer and I don't consider myself devoted to one or the other. I'd rather be independant and vote for whomever I want when election time comes around. Both parties in my eyes are corrupted.

Sheardelight

I honestly don't think it has anything to do with republican or democrat, Its whomever you think the best person is to run our country. That is why this is america, we are free to choose so stop making it such a big deal to pick a party. I personally like Kerry and it's my right to choose so. If you like Bush vote for him, I won't sway you otherwise.