Hello

SOMD_Gemini

I just registered yesterday which makes me the newby. Yes the newby!!!!. :lmao:
Just moved to St. Mary's County :bigwhoop: Seems like it's gonna be a decent place, time will tell. I figured I would get into this forum and try to figure out what's going on where so I can get out and meet some folks. I am 41, Single, with kids who live with the Ex-Wife out of the area.

Looked around through the forum yesterday as I could not post. I guess Admin has to check you out first. Looks like a pretty wild crew in here.

Have pity on the newby would ya!

Lilypad

SOMD_Gemini said:
I just registered yesterday which makes me the newby. Yes the newby!!!!. :lmao:
Just moved to St. Mary's County :bigwhoop: Seems like it's gonna be a decent place, time will tell. I figured I would get into this forum and try to figure out what's going on where so I can get out and meet some folks. I am 41, Single, with kids who live with the Ex-Wife out of the area.

Looked around through the forum yesterday as I could not post. I guess Admin has to check you out first. Looks like a pretty wild crew in here.

Have pity on the newby would ya!
:duh:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
SOMD_Gemini said:
No BIke's. But I could borrow my boys big wheel. Would make me look cool and stuff.
What area of the County do you live in and do you have a good job and make lots of money and, if you makes lots of $, will you buy Catt presents?

SOMD_Gemini

BS Gal said:
What area of the County do you live in and do you have a good job and make lots of money and, if you makes lots of $, will you buy Catt presents?

Live in Lexington Park. Good Job, Decent money.

Does Catt put out???

fedex

Relax, it's fedex
Welcome to the site ! Its a few of us newbies that are running around here ! I am one of them

SOMD_Gemini

fedex said:
Welcome to the site ! Its a few of us newbies that are running around here ! I am one of them

Well thanks for the welcome. To bad the girls don't welcome folks as easily around here.