Hello

lachromyt

I'm new and like to meet new people. I like to hang out around solomons isand and I like live music... I'm looking for like minded folks who'd like to come with me!

bcp

In My Opinion
I think what apps is asking is this. . . if you were to be wearing a tight tee shirt, and you looked straight down, would you see the ground or would your vision be blocked at only a few inches from your chin. and if that vision was blocked, approximately how many degrees forward would you have to look to see the ground beyond that blockage.

Jeff

Stop Staring!!!!!
I think what apps is asking is this. . . if you were to be wearing a tight tee shirt, and you looked straight down, would you see the ground or would your vision be blocked at only a few inches from your chin. and if that vision was blocked, approximately how many degrees forward would you have to look to see the ground beyond that blockage.

:yeahthat:

bcp

In My Opinion

really, taking into consideration that the average distince from eyes to boobs is 8 inches, then conisdering that the eyes would be about 3 inches from the body while looking straight down, then taking the angle needed to clear the obstruction, we can work out the lenght of the base of the triangle, add the three inches back to it and find a close length in inches that the boobs protrude from the body. ......... .. much better than asking how big the boobs are.

bcp

In My Opinion
if they are that old and saggy, they are streamline to the body and we will mistake this poster for a young boy based on the data collected..... either way, we dont want to hump it.

Jeff

Stop Staring!!!!!
really, taking into consideration that the average distince from eyes to boobs is 8 inches, then conisdering that the eyes would be about 3 inches from the body while looking straight down, then taking the angle needed to clear the obstruction, we can work out the lenght of the base of the triangle, add the three inches back to it and find a close length in inches that the boobs protrude from the body. ......... .. much better than asking how big the boobs are.

Easier just to ask for pics

bcp

In My Opinion
Easier just to ask for pics

and if she is standing in front of a fixed item we can assume the size and scale the picture to get an exact size of the milk dispensers. ..........good thinking.