hello :)

4d2008

i'm trying to get people out but they are all being losers right now!
thats why I just went and ordered dominos. Once we get a list of people Ill be there, Im bored as hell and its been a long day so I could use at least a drink tonight. But thats also only if we are going to :gossip: I dont want to really go anywhere else.

kelb

art imitating life
thats why I just went and ordered dominos. Once we get a list of people Ill be there, Im bored as hell and its been a long day so I could use at least a drink tonight. But thats also only if we are going to :gossip: I dont want to really go anywhere else.

thats helpful

Beta84

They're out to get us

agreed. that's the only place i'd really go tonight

Beta84

They're out to get us
soooo you will only go out if its 1 bar... but you are upset that people dont want to go.. lol. might want to expand your options a bit :smack:

:biggrin: i know! i'm a bum today. :lol:

plus i said i'd try to go by there :frown:

4d2008

yeah i might head by for a little bit. not too long though :razz:

lemme know
HOLY CRAP IM CAUSING DRAMA TONIGHT I GUESS :killingme:cds::killingmefun fun, my pm's filling up and the thread I was in I think is going ugly and I still dont have a clue as to kelb. Whats the story kel? you up for a drive? Its not like its far and you know it.

kelb

art imitating life
HOLY CRAP IM CAUSING DRAMA TONIGHT I GUESS :killingme:cds::killingmefun fun, my pm's filling up and the thread I was in I think is going ugly and I still dont have a clue as to kelb. Whats the story kel? you up for a drive? Its not like its far and you know it.

LOL I think I'll stay in.. Lemme know if you guys come a little closer.. I live a little closer to toots!

Beta84

They're out to get us

sounds like fun :lol:

4d2008

OMG 4d... My girls night is the 8th.. haha maybe we will come there for a bit! :)
that would be great and i love toots. we will hit that up when my other girl is workin. night hun. Im out... Mc Lovin, get on the road.