Hello!!!

Mojo

Well is there anyone I should stay away from, things not to talk about? really anything you want to advise me of would be great!

Use a picture of yourself as your avatar, that helps people feel more comfortable around you.

nobody really

I need a nap
Well is there anyone I should stay away from, things not to talk about? really anything you want to advise me of would be great!

there is nobody you need to stay away from on here. Everyone has been cleared. Feel free to post all your personal business, dirty laundry, etc. Not to worry, all nice people here. :howdy:

DymePiece

there is nobody you need to stay away from on here. Everyone has been cleared. Feel free to post all your personal business, dirty laundry, etc. Not to worry, all nice people here. :howdy:

Well in that case...... I feel right at home then!:killingme

(Not really)

morningbell

hmmmmmm

:yeahthat:
We all do it :shrug: It's totally fine, nobody ever talks bad about anyone.... feel free, let yourself go :dance: