Hello!!!

DymePiece

:killingme too funny! I'll see what I can dig up. As for letting loose I will take my time with that, everyone doesn't need to know everything :buddies:

Beta84

They're out to get us
hmm...new person asking who to stay away from. I was too lazy to search the other posts but, MPD who is trying to see if anyone badmouths them? :whistle:

but if not, welcome Dyme. I already like you, because your name reminds me of MONEYYYY!!!

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Remember, no matter how bad a day you think you're having, someone on here will always one that is way worse, or at least they will say they did.:drama:

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
hmm...new person asking who to stay away from. I was too lazy to search the other posts but, MPD who is trying to see if anyone badmouths them? :whistle:

but if not, welcome Dyme. I already like you, because your name reminds me of MONEYYYY!!!

nice call??? maybe, maybe not.... IC..what you were thinkin' :buddies:
and gotta give ya a :smoochy:

Toxick

Splat
Remember, no matter how bad a day you think you're having, someone on here will always one that is way worse, or at least they will say they did.:drama:

This isn't true. There's no way anyone can be having a worse day than I am.

It started when I zipped my pee-pee in my zipper.
Then everyone in my office gave me a nurple.
Then my computer crashed.
Twice.
At lunchtime, half the office held me down, while the other half dragged forks across my gums.
Then I fell off the roof of the building, and halfway down I caught my eyelid on a nail.
Now my ass is on fire.

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill

Twice.
At lunchtime, half the office held me down, while the other half dragged forks across my gums.
Then I fell off the roof of the building, and halfway down I caught my eyelid on a nail.
Now my ass is on fire.

Quit your whining. :rolleyes:

SoMDGirl42

Twice.
Now my ass is on fire.

for crying out loud man, at least you have a JOB! It could be worse you know....................