Hells Kitchen.

GreenHornet

This is one of my favorite reality shows and I'm glad that the new season has finally started.

This seasons wannabe Executive Chefs are horrible though. The little fat porky pig look alike disgusted me when they showed him taking a smoke break and picking his feet before returning to the kitchen. I still can't believe he made it through round one!

Any other fans of the famous Gordon Ramsey?

unixpirate

Pitty Party
This is one of my favorite reality shows and I'm glad that the new season has finally started.

This seasons wannabe Executive Chefs are horrible though. The little fat porky pig look alike disgusted me when they showed him taking a smoke break and picking his feet before returning to the kitchen. I still can't believe he made it through round one!

Fkg hate him:smack: When you got Emeril and Bobby Flay, why does this guy have his own show? He isn't a EC by any means! He's a fkg #######.

AndyMarquisLIVE

"I'm the Four Star General Black Gordon Ramsey" - Bobby.

:roflmao:

"Black Gordon Ramsey, why should you stay on Hell's Kitchen?" - The White Gordon Ramsey :killingme

AndyMarquisLIVE

Fkg hate him:smack: When you got Emeril and Bobby Flay, why does this guy have his own show? He isn't a EC by any means! He's a fkg #######.
Gordon Ramsey is funny as hell. :lmao: He makes Simon Cowell on American Idol look like a puzzy. :roflmao:

It's the 'Atila the Hun' of cooking! :jet:

unixpirate

Pitty Party
Gordon Ramsey is funny as hell. :lmao: He makes Simon Cowell on American Idol look like a puzzy. :roflmao:

It's the 'Atila the Hun' of cooking! :jet:

He isn't :smack: He never says what is the correct way to make a dish that the wannabes made wrong. He just yells and then throws the dish.

Why would you go on a tv, show and put yourself through that if that is the profession you choose? You think your going to get a job?

GreenHornet

Wow I'm impressed.... You've had meals made by Emeril, Bobby Flay and Gordon Ramsey. Chef Ramsey is a very accomplished Chef not to mention that he's far more entertaining than the other two you mentioned. This is why he has his own TV show and all 12 of his restaurants are highly successful.

unixpirate

Pitty Party
Wow I'm impressed.... You've had meals made by Emeril, Bobby Flay and Gordon Ramsey. Chef Ramsey is a very accomplished Chef not to mention that he's far more entertaining than the other two you mentioned. This is why he has his own TV show and all 12 of his restaurants are highly successful.

What do you do for a living? OR have in your past simple life? :shrug:

unixpirate

Pitty Party

Wow! Never mentioned Gordon Ramsey.. But no I haven't had meals made by them. Never said I did. I guess you have had meals made by Chef Ramsey :confused:

He's a fkg freak show!

All of Bobby Flays and Emerils restaurants are very succesful also.. What is your fkg point! :shrug:

What do you cook?

D

dems4me

Love that show - great first show... Gordon said mohawk kid looked like a toilet brush running around the kitchen :roflmao:

C

CalvertNewbie

As stupid as this show can sometimes be (like most reality shows), we find ourselves watching it every season. I think all the people are completely insane for going on the show, knowing they're gonna be treated like garbage but Ramsey's funny as hell! I wouldn't be able to quietly deal with someone talking to me that way but there are a lot of stupid people out there! :lmao:

D

dems4me

As stupid as this show can sometimes be (like most reality shows), we find ourselves watching it every season. I think all the people are completely insane for going on the show, knowing they're gonna be treated like garbage but Ramsey's funny as hell! I wouldn't be able to quietly deal with someone talking to me that way but there are a lot of stupid people out there! :lmao:

I think if you just do whats asked of you and to your best of your ability he won't have an issue with you. You can just fly under the radar :biggrin:

Cowgirl

I don't watch it. Fox has made him be too mean. He's much calmer on his other show.

I really like Top Chef. All the cooking, without all the drama. :yay:

Nanny Pam

Almost all my food critics are 6 and younger.

I watch that show for entertainment purposes, only...and to help me to appreciate the fact that I am working from home. :whew:

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
Fkg hate him

He isn't a EC by any means! He's a fkg #######.
He's a fkg freak show!

All of Bobby Flays and Emerils restaurants are very succesful also.. What is your fkg point!
I thought Ramsay yelled and used the f word a lot, but you're working your way up the list. :yay:

If you "fkg hate him" why keep checking this thread and replying? :confused:

Oh, and I won't bother to pit Ramsay's credentials against Flay's or Emeril's because I believe they are all great in their own right, with their own style. But I do think it is important to note that Ramsay has won many awards of excellence, so that he knows what he is doing is hard to dispute.

I don't watch it. Fox has made him be too mean. He's much calmer on his other show.
I don't think they "made" him mean; he wouldn't do the show if he didn't want to. But I think his Fox persona is exaggerated and I don't care for it.

He actually has two other shows (on the BBCA) - The F Word and Kitchen Nightmares, both of which are better overall. He still yells, because he's passionate and wants his protegés to succeed, but there are many times when he is relaxed, joking, and nice.