Helmet Cameras

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
I thought there was a thread on this already but I'm having search fail. :buddies:

Anyone here have a helmet camera or have any good suggestions?

I hear such wonderful things about the GoPro Hero HD and people rave about the audio but it's tinnier than a tin can. Can't people hear? GoPro Official Store: Wearable Digital Cameras for Sports

I have a kodak playsport which takes lovely video with great sound. But, it's not really easy to mount on a helmet and the angle of view isn't super wide like with the hero:
KODAK PLAYSPORT Video Camera

Thoughts, ideas? Weigh in!

fredsaid2

I thought there was a thread on this already but I'm having search fail. :buddies:

Anyone here have a helmet camera or have any good suggestions?

I hear such wonderful things about the GoPro Hero HD and people rave about the audio but it's tinnier than a tin can. Can't people hear? GoPro Official Store: Wearable Digital Cameras for Sports

I have a kodak playsport which takes lovely video with great sound. But, it's not really easy to mount on a helmet and the angle of view isn't super wide like with the hero:
KODAK PLAYSPORT Video Camera

Thoughts, ideas? Weigh in!

No suggestions but the videos are so much fun to watch, especially of upper level eventers. : )

Loper

Animal Poor!
You mean like these?! Run Henny Run

I will never be that awesome but, they are so fun to watch. :)

You will never be that awesome because you are snide, un-sky fairy like, have your own opinions, that you give with out being asked, AND you are perceived by :crazy: to disrespect :crazy: peeps... :killingme :killingme