HELP-3 Strikes Your Out, For Mark Hirshman, Jr. 3rd Strike Is Killing of Aaron Mayhew

Should Mark Hirshman get the MAX of 10 Years for Killing Aaron Mayhew?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Babstrains

The 3 Strike Law Killed Aaron Mayhew, 23.

Mark Kerry Hirshman, Jr. charged with a total of 13 various counts, including Drunk Driving and Cocaine in the killing of Aaron Mayhew, 23 on February 6, 2006.

Aaron Mayhew's parents have been my best friends for 30 years. My own son is only 2 years older than Aaron. I saw Aaron in the casket and for a few seconds I SAW MY OWN SON IN THAT CASKET. It's always someone's child, No Matter How Old Or Young.

THE WORST THING IN LIFE IS TO HAVE YOUR CHILD DIE.

THEN ADD SOMEONE WHO IS DRUNK, ON COCAINE AND DRIVING AN AUTOMOBILE.

A person who has been found guilty of one Drunk Driving charge
receives his 2nd charge in Prince George's County, New Years Eve 2005/2006, and P.G. County DO NOT keep him in custody.

37 Days later he kills Aaron Mayhew, 23, while under the influence and possession of Alcohol and Cocaine.

Hirshman was driving Northbound in the SOUTHBOUND lanes at Routes 4 & 2.

Hirshman's defense attorney team of Joe Vallario, (Go Figure-Plea Bargain Master of Drunk Drivers) asks for Hirshman to be placed in a NON-Secure Facility for so called treatment.

This request was denied.

It's amazing it takes 3 drunk driving charges to COMMIT MURDER.

At Hirshman's Pretrial, the Guidelines were 10 Years-NO Parole, or if Jury Trial, 13 years and out in 6 Years, the defense team opted for a jury trial.

The Prosection is offered 10 years NO Parole, the Defense declined, and offered 5 years, Prosection declined, Plea Bargaining formalities are still in the process.

This KILLER gets to Plea Bargain for HIS LIFE.

AARON DIDN'T GET TO PLEA FOR HIS LIFE...

UNREAL...

We need HELP AND SUPPORT.

If anyone is interested in stopping Killers from killing our children and family, please respond.

On behalf of Aaron Mayhew...

Thank You

Last edited:

Hawk

It Wasn't Me
Had to vote NO here, he deserves longer than 10 years, i know several people who have died at the hands of a drunk driver, the law really does not punish these drunk drivers enough.

Babstrains

Dutch,

I can post pics of the actual tragegy posted on the Dunkirk and Huntingtown Fire Depts. who responded to the call.

And, I can post links from the Washington Post and another paper. However, the article in the Calvert Independent isn't on line, although I can scan it for you. I haven't seen anything else posted in the papers since.

The Calvert Independent reporter did appear at the Bond Hearing, April 16.

Thank you for your concern.

Dutch6

"Fluffy world destroyer"
Babstrains said:
Dutch,

I'm trying to get the pics and links uploaded.

Give me a few moments, again, new to this Forum.

Babs
I've read the articles and I agree this man should be behind bars for the rest of his life. It's unfortunate that someone has to die first to get these people of the roads.

Babstrains

Pics of Aaron Mayhew Killing

The links will follow.

Thanking you in advance for your tolerance of uploading...

Attachments

• 41533_thumb.jpg
    41533_thumb.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 144
  • 41534_thumb.jpg
    41534_thumb.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 132

Babstrains

Dutch,

Thank you so much.

It's a shame isn't it?

Would you be willing to help rally up people when the trial takes place in August if we don't Plea Bargain?

My Grandfather was called Dutch. lol

Dutch6

"Fluffy world destroyer"
Babstrains said:
Dutch,

Thank you so much.

It's a shame isn't it?

Would you be willing to help rally up people when the trial takes place in August if we don't Plea Bargain?

My Grandfather was called Dutch. lol
I'm no good at that but there are those on here that are. Good luck Babs.