Help for Game on ABC

D

dems4me

Anyone watching this game? Think Denver will come back and make a game of it? Last touchdown they got didn't seem to take too much time off the clock :shrug: I was kind of hoping for a close game, but then again after the Georgetown/Duke NCAA game yesterday ... I kind of regretted wishing for a closer game... :lol: Anyone out there? Anyone watching? Any commentary?

MMDad

Lem Putt
dems4me said:
Anyone watching this game? Think Denver will come back and make a game of it? Last touchdown they got didn't seem to take too much time off the clock :shrug: I was kind of hoping for a close game, but then again after the Georgetown/Duke NCAA game yesterday ... I kind of regretted wishing for a closer game... :lol: Anyone out there? Anyone watching? Any commentary?

Don't bogart that joint, my friend, pass it over to me.....

D

dems4me

MMDad said:
Don't bogart that joint, my friend, pass it over to me.....

:lol: Could happen? that last interception kind of hurt though.. :lol: I'm pulling Pittsburgh... just wanted to see a closer game. :shrug:

Pete, loved the zebra commercial too! Could have sworn I saw it last year in the superbowl commerials... :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
ACESRT04 said:
Yea that would be so boring watching them go around in a circle with no sound. :razz:
Oh, you wanna go there, huh? :smack:

:gossip: said riding you was like riding a mechanical bull ...

when it's turned off. :neener:

ACESRT04

THE OTHER
crabcake said:
Oh, you wanna go there, huh? :smack:

:gossip: said riding you was like riding a mechanical bull ...

when it's turned off. :neener:

Don't be jealous that you never got a ride on THIS bull. :lmao:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
ACESRT04 said:
Don't be jealous that you never got a ride on THIS bull. :lmao:
I'll try to restrain myself. :ohwell:

Attachments

• 1.8liter.jpg
    1.8liter.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 58