Help! Hair Falling Out!

sockgirl77

It's normal to lose about 100 strands per day. Is your hair longer? The longer your hair is, the more noticeable it is.

For real! I lose a wad every time I brush my hair. My hair is the longest it's ever been. I have horse hair. It always looks thick.

T

toppick08

I can't help it...I loves me some junk food. :drool:

I saw a commericial for the new salads at Applebee's. Now I could go for a big salad. That's good for you, right?

I love that junk food too, and a big salad, loaded with blue cheese dressing....:drool:

Nanny Pam

When mine does that, I just buzz it down to about an inch long. It grows back in so healthy! Try it....you'll see! :yay:

J

jaybeeztoo

I love that junk food too, and a big salad, loaded with blue cheese dressing....:drool:

You don't need all that dressing if you have the right ingredients in the salad. Just a light vinagrette will do for me.

J

jaybeeztoo

I can't help it...I loves me some junk food. :drool:QUOTE]

I just want to know how you manage to eat all this junk food and still stay so thin. I know can't all be due to the family genes :coffee:

Stress :diva: I just lost 5 more pounds :lmao:

Nah, seriously, it's probably working with the horses. I get A LOT of exercise. Actually, I think our family genes actually keep "most" of us on the smaller side. Look at me, my sister and older brother. Much different than you know who. :whistle: